Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign

gregzagk

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little *NOB* video of re-capturing the FARP under Beslan and some stuff... before loosing everything again laters, of course... :lol:

Great work Xcom & Gregzak!!! :thumbup:

Tonight we re-take Beslan!!! :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

i can't enter the server (zippo=49=) :(

Hello the server seems still ok.

Have you entered any of the previous days? Maybe an integrity check failure if you use any mods?

I will check it though if it may going to crash and you get the error from there.

Thanks for the notice.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Landed troops and aircrafts in an airfield - no capture. :/ what are we missing ?

Make sure all enemy units are destroyed first before the drop.

If there are still enemies there (ground units) or you landed them before the airbase got closed then you have to pull out your forces and land them again.

Please try and let me know. Thanks

Greg

Ah...the Battle of Beslan last night. Where the average pilot lifetime is measured in less than 10 minutes. I need to write a story about this, It's probably the most intense multiplayer experience of any game I've ever had. It wasn't just 'pilot kill bingo', this was literally fighting over territory. Good show reds and 373, you got the better of Blue, VEAF and 42nd for a while there.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hey guys.

A) GROUND GROUPS MOVEMENT

As we experienced also issues in the past we created this campaign in the way it won't need to move ground units through the map.

We saw some movements of forces trying to capture with them assets by driving them from area to area. This would be ok if it didn't cause issues (lag and server crashes) but we have to ask kindly everybody not to use this way.

Please use the ground commander slots as you like (GCI , Defence of your assets etc) but not move the groups through the map. We will update the pdf guide also with this rule and will try to inform everyone.

Also FYI if you get your groups outside of a friendly asset it will get closed something you don't want.

We hope to reach in a point that more and more features can be added but the stability is our first priority.

B) CAPTURE OF AIRBASES / FARPs & CITIES

We noticed that some of you had questions about why a capture was not triggered in some occasions. We want to clarify that in order to capture an asses you have FIRST to close it by destroying all the enemy units inside. Once you get the message then you can capture it.

Thanks for your understanding and once again for your participation so far. :thumbup:

Greg

Hello, guys!

We have a strange situation - today red coalition captured Sochi. We destroy all ground unit and deploy troops to the field. On map F10 Sochi become red. After landing and rearming, suddenly appeared volcano and killed all red aircrafts on the field.

Track is here:

https://yadi.sk/d/6Y5NBVZjims9k

VR Pimax 8KX, i9-9900KF, RTX 2080Ti, RAM 32GB, SSD 970 EVO+ 1TB.

http://forum.aviaraf.ru

Hello, guys!

We have a strange situation - today red coalition captured Sochi. We destroy all ground unit and deploy troops to the field. On map F10 Sochi become red. After landing and rearming, suddenly appeared volcano and killed all red aircrafts on the field.

Track is here:

https://yadi.sk/d/6Y5NBVZjims9k

Best would be to produce a tacview file out of that trk file and investigate if anything was in the area.

When you attempted to capture, was the aerodrome closed initially?