Can't spawn in Su-33 or Ka-50 on multiplayer server

Northstar98

Hi guys,

Recently I have been having issues on a simple multiplayer mission. Whenever I select an Su-33 or a Ka-50 I get a briefing screen, I press fly and nothing happens whatsoever, the aircraft isn't visible on the map or anything. I have set the aircraft as client and all the obvious stuff, the Ka-50 starts from a FARP Heliport and the Su-33 starts from an aircraft carrier. Oddly enough my friends are able to spawn and fly the Su-33 When I test the mission out in single player I get the same result. However, if I select say the campaign or instant action etc for both the aircraft I can spawn and fly with no issues whatsoever.

I do own FC3 and the Ka-50 modules and have made countless basic multiplayer missions with them both with no issues at all.

I have tried repairing the game with no results so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Ollie

Basic Freeflight (8 players).miz

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

You cleared out the warehouses for both the FARP and the carrier so that there are no aircraft in the inventory, so nothing can spawn in. Click on the farp and select "Full Info". Note there are no Ka-50s in the inventory, add some or just check the "unlimited" checkbox. You can do the same on the Kuznetzov group, but its the 4th tab near the waypoint info.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

You cleared out the warehouses for both the FARP and the carrier so that there are no aircraft in the inventory, so nothing can spawn in. Click on the farp and select "Full Info". Note there are no Ka-50s in the inventory, add some or just check the "unlimited" checkbox. You can do the same on the Kuznetzov group, but its the 4th tab near the waypoint info.

Ahh, thank you very much :thumbup: Your help is much appreciated :D

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.