Key bindings

Hi, this is probably not the right place to ask but Im mid panic.

I've managed to get my computer infected with some nasty malware and need to reinstall immediately.

I have recently had someone from this forum help me set up full keybindings to my hotas for A10c and am unsure how to preserve them for re use when I've reinstalled.

I have copy and pasted the DCS folder from my documents/savedgames to another folder on another drive. Is it just a case of reinstall DCS then copy and paste the folder back over in the relevant place?

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

As above, but with one additional step:

For EACH controller, go to the options page, click in the column for the controller you are setting up, click Load Profile button at the top of the page, then find the matching profile for THAT controller to load. This must be done for every controller, and for EACH aircraft!

If there were one GIANT wish I could ask for, it would be a "Load All USER Profiles" button...

If there were one GIANT wish I could ask for, it would be a "Load All USER Profiles" button...

That could only work if you saved all profiles for every installed module as one large file. That doesn't sound like the best solution.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Unfortunately it didn't work, luckily the export as HTML and the fact I drew 2 helpful reference diagrams to help me learn the set up came in very handy and I've managed to restore the controls myself.

A massive thanks once more go to Pikey from this forum for helping me set them up in the first place :)

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"