Bensky and Mutch 2

Just a post to inform all lockon addict that dobbermann has released his brand new movie based on lockon and the famous tv serie Starsky and Hutch

ist about 409Mo and a duration of 25 min a that's a ****ing good movie

http://brigandm.free.fr/ba.html

To download the film, right click then "download"

The subtitles files provided below are to be used with BS PLAYER version 1.22 (Free to use)

Save the subtitle file with the same name as the video file, with a .srt extension. Just drop them in the same directory as the video

No Amraam no cry ..............

• Like 1

The best Lock On movie so far. Period.

BRAVO dobbermann!!! Great work!

How much did it cost by the way?

P.S. I hope the english subtitles will come soon so everyone could apreciate this movie. I my self had overheated my brain to remember the french I learned long time ago in school :D .

Also, people the last versions of BS player have some "bugs" in them, cough, cough. Why not use Mediaplayer Classic a free, non inslallable, single file, all kind of stuff player?

Bravo again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Absolutely stunning work! This is a Movie with a capital "M", even without subtitles. GA & LOC might be the masters of the short, snappy, adrenalin-packed genre, but Lucio (and his team of assistants! :-) is the movie maker's movie maker!

So many ideas, so many clever details, so well put together. A masterpiece. Congratulations.

Andrew McP

PS I cannot believe Dobberman manages to get 25 minutes of *very* high quality movie into only 400Mb!

• ED Team

Hey dobberman, are the subtitles ready yet?

I've seen the movie, just don't understand anything :P

Very well done movie though, no doubt this is you're best movie yet. And also this is the best movie-movie for lomac :D

And how exactly did you make that stealth fighter to just appear like that??? Some vegas trick right? Mind sharing a secret or 2? :P

Cheers

And how exactly did you make that stealth fighter to just appear like that??? Some vegas trick right? Mind sharing a secret or 2? :P

Cheers

there is more then just vegas, I use vegas only for editing, and for me vegas and also other editing programs(avid, premiere,...) are not made for effects.

Try some compositing programs and you can do everything you want.

• Like 1

Awesome work!

I have no idea what was said.....but it was great work!

p.s. Amraam, a work around for the stealth effect in vegas would be to record the EXACT same camera angle twice. once with the stealth and once without (obviously you could not attach your camera to the stealth) Then put the clip WITH stealth on track 1 in Vegas, and sync the clip with NO the stealth on track 2.

Fade the opacity of track 1 to 0 until you want him to "appear" then do a fast fade to 100% opacity. Then you could render that clip and throw some after effects on the combined clip.

Not as good as using the probper programs like Donkey said, but it would still work.

is this ok?

C'mon guys put the english subtitles on the site. tose guys liked it without understanding a thing :P . They missed 90% of the fun. I missed just 20% BTW :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team
Awesome work!

I have no idea what was said.....but it was great work!

p.s. Amraam, a work around for the stealth effect in vegas would be to record the EXACT same camera angle twice. once with the stealth and once without (obviously you could not attach your camera to the stealth) Then put the clip WITH stealth on track 1 in Vegas, and sync the clip with NO the stealth on track 2.

Fade the opacity of track 1 to 0 until you want him to "appear" then do a fast fade to 100% opacity. Then you could render that clip and throw some after effects on the combined clip.

Not as good as using the probper programs like Donkey said, but it would still work.

Thanks for the tip LOCsta, i kinda knew of this, but i am unsure on how to accomplish this in a good way. I'll have to give it a try sometime. :thumbup:

Hello ! :)

Sorry to be so late with my answer but don't worry i'm working on the subtitles but it's sometimes hard to translate cause there are french jokes :smartass: .

Well i think i could finish in few days but at this time i'm going in holidays for 2 weeks :cry:

Be sure after i will finish my work quickly !

Thanks for all your answers :smilewink:

Dobberman leaving aera and frequency

Hello ! :)

Sorry to be so late with my answer but don't worry i'm working on the subtitles but it's sometimes hard to translate cause there are french jokes :smartass: .

Well i think i could finish in few days but at this time i'm going in holidays for 2 weeks :cry:

Be sure after i will finish my work quickly !

Thanks for all your answers :smilewink:

Dobberman leaving aera and frequency

oh... so I have no choic but to stick to the World Cup for these two weeks...