DISCUSS: Upcoming Video and Q&A by Wags - Sept 6th 2015

Raven68

aint no one gonna get it right... lol....

Unless you turn on the E! channel and watch the "WAGS" Special...

Wait you know it?

Gonna take a stab... Why EDGE/Nevada has taken so long to release. I mean GabeN has said that whenever HL3 is released they will say why it took so long. Why not Wags/ED with regard to Nevada... It is one of the few logical conclusions that fits the context.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

if this is a free for all Q&A, I like to ask a question about multi crew multi player.. i am wondering if multi-seat aircraft will see more than 2 player occupation..

for instance, the UH-1H, as if it would have 1-4 players as to operate as (1x) pilot (1x) co-pilot) and (2x) doorgunners.

i dream of this scenario in VR

btw, it would be great if the belsimtek UH-1 and Mi8 modules had analog axis commands for the doorguns! (or any crew served weapons on future DCS modules)

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

I thought I was the only one that used the word Snarky... lol.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I actually found the stuff about the acrobatic manouvers more interesting.

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
Yup interesting. As more of a ground pounder guy, I've never been too concerned about A-A missile performance but nice to know they're always looking at tweaking it. I actually found the stuff about the acrobatic manouvers more interesting.

While a very cool feature, the even more exciting result will be a much better AI BFM behavior.

I posted it before but maybe in the wrong thread so it got deleted. So here it is again.

Thanks for the video, Wags!

And I have a question: Will the technology developed for the improvement of A-A missiles also be applied to A-G weapons?

And btw: Will JDAMs be fixed in 1.5?

Edited by Aginor

i have a question..

(and if this is the wrong place to put this, admins please feel free to move it to the proper location)

wags was reading from a statement - can that statement be found online anywhere??

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, review the 6 September Q&A, can someone confirm wags talk about a new AI Air to Air combat logic in progress? (based on the new AI acrobatic logic).

Other point, Wags talk about Normandy Map, that last talk about someone of a "new 3rd party" centred about them (not sure if the Spitfire entered into them), the old remains of RRG Studios with a new name? that can be a new 3rd party developing product on DCS: World sphere as BSK (part of ED in the past).

Who cares who is working on it? It's not like anyone has experience in ED's new engine.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: