LUA Script Question

Snake323CO

Hi:

Hope someone can help me with this. I have requirement that will cause an aircraft to drop it's gear automatically. I've got the trigger set up, so that it calls to a lua file. However, I can not figure out the code that will 'press' the "g" key. Is there a way to make a 'key press' call, and if so, would you give me an example. If there is another was to drop the gear automatically, then please let me know.

Thanks for any and all HELP!

-Snake

Not possible with lua in mission scripting. You could do it with triggers providing you are doing it to a player's aircraft in single player. It could be done with the trigger action "X:setCommand" or "X:SetCommandWithValue". Search the forum for the "cockpit argument list" for the aircraft type you are wanting to use.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Hey Grimes....thanks for the help!!!!

Here's the deal.....I'm setting up a 'Landing' mission, in multiplayer. The requirement is to have the aircraft configured to land(e.g. gear down, flaps down) at mission start. I thought an easy way of doing it was having the sim do a 'key press' of 'g' and 'f'. Since that's not an option, is there a way I can accomplish this task?

Thanks man!!!!!!

-Snake