check word

speedbump

Every time I try to make a new password so I can log into get my serials, it says

Incorrect check word for login

There is a long list of numbers

Trying to reset my password and I can get to the reset password part after the email but

I have no clue what Incorrect check word for login means.

So I go around and around and it keeps telling me incorrect check word. All that mess of numbers? If so, what do you do with that long list of numbers, there is no place to put them.

Any help would be appreciated.

My email is speedbump1@gmail.com and my login user name is texascbx. I have the P51, the A10C, the F-86, and Flaming cliffs 3.

So no seems to know the answer to this. I read you can log in and pull up all your old serials but WTF good does that doe if you can't get past that stupid screen that no one seems to know how to get past. I've never seen a screen like that with all that messed up bunch of numbers and there is no option to do anything with all that.

I asked on Sim HQ about it and was directed to another poor guy asking the same question here so at least I'm not the only person that does not know how to get past that.

What browsers are you guys on? Do you run a script/ad blocking plugin in your browser? Do you run some sort of anti virus plugin in your browser? What antivirus do you use?

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

This needs to be fixed.

It works in Chrome, it just doesn't work in your Chrome. Help us to help you by kindly supplying the information i requested in my previous post.

Come let's eat grandpa!

It works in Chrome, it just doesn't work in your Chrome. Help us to help you by kindly supplying the information i requested in my previous post.

"Which game series is discussed on this forum?"

these are the questions we are having issue with

my answer is DCS and your authentication system states it is wrong

"The answer given for the random question was incorrect."

Edited by Rapidfire

:music_whistling:

Please see my first post in this thread:

What browsers are you guys on? Do you run a script/ad blocking plugin in your browser? Do you run some sort of anti virus plugin in your browser? What antivirus do you use?

Come let's eat grandpa!

"Check word" mean "Login-Name" and "Check string" doesn`t match.

So make sure the Name from "Your Login:" in the the mail you get:

attachment.php?attachmentid=121694&stc=1&d=1442853539

is the same, when you click on the link and get to the "change password" page:

attachment.php?attachmentid=121695&stc=1&d=1442853538

724093691_PWreset1.JPG.993461324f5270fe59fd39cdbffe79ed.JPG

162966173_PWreset2.JPG.5555b458c0c94dd2c2eb32d0b23d31be.JPG

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

• 7 years later...
On 9/6/2015 at 3:34 AM, speedbump said:

Every time I try to make a new password so I can log into get my serials, it says

Incorrect check word for login

There is a long list of numbers

Trying to reset my password and I can get to the reset password part after the email but

I have no clue what Incorrect check paragraph word changer for login means.

So I go around and around and it keeps telling me incorrect check word. All that mess of numbers? If so, what do you do with that long list of numbers, there is no place to put them.

Any help would be appreciated.

My email is speedbump1@gmail.com and my login user name is texascbx. I have the P51, the A10C, the F-86, and Flaming cliffs 3.

Sometimes you'll see a "Password incorrect" error when you sign in to Google with a third-party app, like Apple's Mail app, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Microsoft Outlook. If you've entered your password correctly but you're still getting the error, you might need to update the app or use a more secure app. 

The essential problem is this: The more complex a password is, the harder it is to guess, and the more secure it is. But the more complex a password is, the more likely it is to be written down, shared or otherwise stored in an easily accessible location, and therefore the less secure it is.

How to Fix the User Name or Password Is Incorrect

• Disable Automatic Sign-In. Press the Windows Key + S and type in sign and click on Sign-in options.
  • Remove User Password. Once again, if you don't need to enter a password to log in, why bother? ...
  • Disable Fast Startup.

Edited by catiho34
update the content