Bay of Hogs, re-tailored for the Mi-8

Be pleased to inform you that the campaign is now available in the user downloads section. It's not for everyone and it's nothing even near a realistic story (I'm not Tom Clancy). But if you want to take part in a really great action movie from the 80s - this is for you!

Strap in, take some risks, grow a moustache! Be all macho, fly with passion! :pilotfly:

Oh yeah, here's the

Edited by SFC Tako

LOL Loved your little trailer. I haven't flown the Mi-8 much at all since buying it, been too invested in my Huey and Migs of late, but this will finally get me off my butt and finally learn her proper. Thanks for sharing!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

LOL Loved your little trailer.

Hey thanks! :)

Yeah, when I put it together I first planned to make it a LOT shorter and just MAYBE a bit more subtle. But then another thought struck from nowhere: "What the heck - let's go full retard on this!"

Anyways, I hope the campaign is enjoyable. I can't stress enough how difficult it is to make user friendly missions and yet keep them somewhat complex/dramatical. No mission/campaign is a 100% flawless so do report back if there's any thing unlogical or otherwise just too silly to perform. I've been sitting in my "cave" flying these missions over and over...maybe they're completely bonkers if viewed with a fresh pair of eyes. Or maybe they all make perfect sense...if you try to think about them like a crazy person would :smilewink: No but really, don't hesitate to call out bothersome things.

If we ever get more utility choppers, I might just tailor this campaign for them as well. It might be fun for comparison if you've flown the others before. Or not. Who knows? :joystick: