Naval Ops Aviodev ?

toni

Hey Guys ! given that it seems to be an AV8B Harrier wip by a third part. dev, would be a good idea pushing forward Naval Ops implementing a high fidelity controlable R11 Principe de Asturias , some scort like FFG-7 or FFG-100 , all this inmersed into a Med map like Gibraltar Strait + Alboran sea ?

Could be a medium term interesting project for DCS World 2 !

Cheers

Toni B

Who is working on a Harrier for DCS?

RAZBAM? They are working on one for FSX and might wanna develop one for DCS in the future as far as I know. But it's not WIP.

Leatherneck? One of their unanounced aircraft? Maybe, but nothing has been said yet and I doubt it will be a Harrier. I think it'll be a Viggen.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Who is working on a Harrier for DCS?

RAZBAM? They are working on one for FSX and might wanna develop one for DCS in the future as far as I know. But it's not WIP.

Leatherneck? One of their unanounced aircraft? Maybe, but nothing has been said yet and I doubt it will be a Harrier. I think it'll be a Viggen.

Come, come. Don't be so negative! It may not happen in your predicted time frame, but if they stay in business, it will come. I have faith in the developers even though their help desk need to have the concept of customer service nailed into their heads. Let' say, hmmm. with a mallet.

Just looked it up:

We have the Harrier in DCSW for quite some time now,but i was not satisfied with the exterior mesh, which meant a complete rework, hence the M2000C going forward, same goes for the A-7, we had an exterior model but a marginal cockpit, now the A-7 is moving ahead as we are about to finish a complete rework.

Regarding the T-2, it´s paused, until further notice.

Keep in mind that we produce for 3 different platforms, while 2 of them are extremely similar (fsx/P3d), DCSW is not, and while we do have DSC as a priority, FSX/P3D is what´s oiling the RAZBAM gears,mainly due to the fact we do have 12 yrs developing for the MSFS series, we expect that to change in a near future..

Best regards

Prowler

Alright, that seems quite credible. But it looks like it'll take some time (Mirage and Corsair first).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg