Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 2

gregzagk

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after server reboot i dont see blue units (both aircraft and ground units) on F10

Wait, we can see people on the map? Never saw anyone but myself on it...

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

Yeah he's pretty good probably the best performing Bluefor guy, if I was Blue i'd be voting.

As for better than anyone, I've shot him down more times than he's even seen me and I don't claim to be half as good as what he thinks he is. I'd say he needs to work on his scanning technique. :devil_2:

Fox 2 times 2 rtb for the win eh frostie? ;)

Once again Redfor have illegally hidden vehicles, approximately 22:00GMT at sochi airport.
SA-4 droop desant Mi-8MT.Trigger vehicle dont use.
Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Wow. Today earlyer it was 2 vs 11. Tell me please when 21 Red people are fighting against 3 blues

qtAMlxA.png

• Like 1

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

Sorry but that is absurdly and unrealistic!

Let`s imagine all USA fighters in RealLife with 0% fuel on every airbase.

Let`s imagine all Russian fighters in RealLife with 0% fuel on every airbase.

Let`s imagine all Israeli fighters in RealLife with 0% fuel on every airbase.

Germany...

France...

Guys, poor Serbian Airforce have at least some min. qty of fuel in MiGs.

That's actually a good point...Planes at "Homestation" would be better prepared and maintained than deployed aircraft.

How about standard "Ramp Loads" of fuel and weapons at assigned bases assigned and Min / Zero fuel and weapons at bases that are captured?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I think what your all forgetting is that min fuel was added to slow the speed of respawn, one one of my flights in a. F15 I'd killed a red and engaged a 2nd before my fight was over with the 2nd the first was airborne again and re-engaging, I agree with the way it is now. It's fair

Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

https://www.youtube.com/user/504smudge

https://www.facebook.com/504smudge

Why not to have a rule/script that Lone Wolves can only join the side which currently has fewer players? So they would balance the odds and help win by skill, not numbers...

Yup, make me join a squadron to choose who I play with, very good idea! This is not going to work.

---

I keep having trouble at various FARPS to rearm/refuel. (MK-MV,NA-SB) They are 100%, I can see no burning/destroyed units. Never have this outside of freshly captured airports otherwise, very annoying since I like to make my Mi-8 very light. :)

Why not to have a rule/script that Lone Wolves can only join the side which currently has fewer players? So they would balance the odds and help win by skill, not numbers...

LOL...Conscripts in a Flight Sim...

:megalol::doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

The Aliens just nuked the region from orbit (a.ka a script went FUBAR and closed basicaly every single airport, town and farp of the map)

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

sure there is, no opfor want to cover the us prime time your loss not ours!

What can we do when the most of us have to go to School, Work or whatever. You Guys have EU and NA Players. We have nearly only EU Players. Capturing the bases with 14 vs 0 or 17vs 2 is like playing the SP campaign. Nothing to be proud of.

2GMHAYi.png

dFuiOLE.png

Edited by IL2TOBIAS

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

Lol...coop

8TEAbwa.png

This attitude is the main risk this campaign has to fade out of fashion.

I strongly suggest to admins for next rounds to try to implement a system like "Diablo" has... "An ally has left the battle... the enemies grow stronger". Something when one side outnumbers the other by more than a percent... the AI to be more and more numerous and stronger. Air deferences to be close to impenetrable when no one plays the opposing side.

When I play with friends coops is quite normal to see us all on one side... but in a "online war" is quite... meh. There is no reason to try to win like this unless you are a kid. I'm sure blue side will brag again to our amusement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

USA WINS AGAIN!!!

DAMNIT!

I Got held late at work! I was hustling home to help drive the last nails in the coffin! Nice work everyone, blue and red! Now for round 3!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server