Puchased not available anymore?

Doum76

Greetings,

Something odd is happened, i went today on the website and logged to see if i bought A-10C Warthog before feburary 2011 to get the Nevada map, but, when i went in my orders, A-10C Warthog is not there anymore and it was about 1 month ago when i decided to reinstall it which i didn't have it installed for a few years.... and now all there is is my purchase of the F-15C Stand alone.... that's odd, if i need to reinstall, i'm screwd downloadnot available... when i browse modules and go in the F-15C, it sais i already purchased it, but A-10C Warthog, it doesn't say so....

Are you sure you purchased them on the same account?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks for the replies,

1st - yes it was with the same account, i only have one.

2nd - I always keep receipt in mail box when buying online and can't find it, odd since i never delete them or maybe by mistake.

3- in module manager, for download, modules i have doesn't show, and in the installed section, both modules i own are there with valid serials.

So i went on the website, in the Check Serial section, i checked both my A-10C and F-15C, both are fine, the diff, with the F-15C, i get in the return infos, a date order and the number which with the A-10C it doesn't show, odd, but makes sens since i don'T have an orer by mail.... seems i have no trace of the purchase... but in both case, it shows it is bound to teh same account, and i do have a bind date, and says bound on 09-04-2011... shows hte times i activated it, 3 times which is true, initial when purchanced, 1 time when cpu sawp and last time when HD swap...

Really odd :) I'm confused a lot because A-10C was my first game/software i purchased online as digital, wel besides some FSX add ons.

Just throwing a wrench in here, but are you sure you didn't purchase thru Steam?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Asus Maximus VII Gene/i5 4690K @4.6Ghz/EVGA GTX 1080 Classified watercooled/16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz/2 x Corsair 128Gb ssd in Raid 0/1 x OCZ Revodrive 3 x2 480Gb/1 x Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb hd and 1 x WD Caviar 600 Gb hd/EVGA Gold 750w psu/Corsair H80i cpu cooler/Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/Corsair 500R case/Corsair K95 keyboard/Logitech MX Master wireless mouse/Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog #41581/VKB T-Rudder MK2 pedals/TrackIR 5/Samsung 49" 4K 3D Screen/Samsung sound bar and sub.

Just throwing a wrench in here, but are you sure you didn't purchase thru Steam?
This^^

Also you might have purchased a Steam (Gift?) Key, but instead of redeeming it through Steam you installed the module from DCS website. In that case you wouldn't have any information about the purchase except from the seller itself.

Thanks for the reply, but i'm quite sure, i bought it in 2011, didn't heard about Steam back then and i only created my Steam account a month ago when i reinstalled my Sims to buy the FSX version. :)

But as mentionned earlier, it was there a month ago beause i reinstalled it, that'S where i got my software key and download if i remember.... but now it's not anymore, guess i'll contact support.

Yess as mentionned earlier, i tried, but the diff between A-10c and F-15c, is i don't get any trace of date ordered or order ID versus F-15c... odd :) This bug is making me feel like i hacked the game but i bought it lol

The License check screen should tell you when it was bound to your account, purchase order, etc etc etc. if it was purcghased from digitalcombatsimulator.com

if it was purchased via steam, gamefly or retail store it wont show.

and you pretty much had to purchase it PRIOR to retail release to get NTTR.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The License check screen should tell you when it was bound to your account, purchase order, etc etc etc. if it was purcghased from digitalcombatsimulator.com

if it was purchased via steam, gamefly or retail store it wont show.

and you pretty much had to purchase it PRIOR to retail release to get NTTR.

Ohh you made my mind back to life when you entionned Gamefly :) It wasn't Steam for sure because i didn't know about Ateam in 2011, but you made me remember i bought this Sim when i discovered Direct2Drive for an MMO i bought there and went in the Sim section :) So i confirm while loggin, it was bought on Direct2Drive.com

Thanks, not it all make sens, but i was so sure i bought it from ED Website :)