Will buyers of A-10C beta get open beta access to the Nevada map?

BSS_Tintin

I bought the A-10C module back in November of 2010, but see no clear way to get it free or a simple statement that says "if you pre-purchased A-10C you will get this (this date)

Just trying to get a little clarification.

BTW, best game ever. I should just setup a recurring Paypal payment to these guys and the 3rd party developers.

I bought the A-10C module back in November of 2010, but see no clear way to get it free or a simple statement that says "if you pre-purchased A-10C you will get this (this date)

Is this simple enough?

From the announcement post:

Note: Customers that purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog while it was in beta (prior to February 21st, 2011) will be provided this map for free!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2473649#post2473649

From the eshop page:

Note: Customers that purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog while it was in beta (prior to February 21st, 2011) will be provided this map FOR FREE! Key will be available in the your personal section on the DCS site soon.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

EDIT: As for exact dates, as soon as ED announces a release date, then we will all know.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Always the sarcasm.

Really? I didn't read like that.

My apologies. Yes, there was a bit of sarcasm there because I could not imagine how you could have missed those statements if you had looked in any of the likely places for information. It is also early for me and I have a long busy day ahead.

Again, I apologize for the attitude.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My apologies. Yes, there was a bit of sarcasm there because I could not imagine how you could have missed those statements if you had looked in any of the likely places for information. It is also early for me and I have a long busy day ahead.

Again, I apologize for the attitude.

It's all good. I did read those 2 summaries and just couldn't see a date to get it free. It looks so good, don't think I'll wait too long and may just buy it.

My question may have been confusing as well.

It should be well worth the pre-order price since that includes two, presumably $10, campaigns, too!

EDIT: You can always give your free key (which only includes the map, not the campaigns) to someone else. Christmas, is just around the corner. :santa:

Edited by cichlidfan

It should be well worth the pre-order price since that includes two, presumably $10, campaigns, too!

EDIT: You can always give your free key (which only includes the map, not the campaigns) to someone else. Christmas, is just around the corner. :santa:

If it goes to anyone, it will be you sir :)

Thanks for the help, good luck on your long day!

If it goes to anyone, it will be you sir :)

I appreciate the sentiment but I would have to ask that you find another recipient. As it happens, I am the forum's resident Santa. ;)

Have a great day, yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

I see a few members in the Facebook Group 'Digital Combat Simulator' said he received his NTTR key. One said via email a few days ago. (He just purchased the beta) Another just said he sees his key in his profile. (didn't say how)

I don't see any key in my profile... When will those who purchased the A10c beta before the specified date be seeing their free NTTR key? I should get one, but I would buy this in beta now at the discount price if I was not getting a free key. :smilewink:

In my profile it says I bought the A10c:

Order #40250 of 05-10-2010

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...

Snacko,

I too saw the post on FB.

I signed in to my account on digitalcombatsimulator.com

Home>E-shop>Modules>DCS Nevada

At this point if you scroll down just before the Min system requirements there is a YELLOW tab that says Get serial number.

Click.

See your serial #.

Hope that helps.

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

Awesome! Thank you so much! I just found it where you said, and saved it.

Thanks!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Houston we have a problem!

Just checked my product page and it doesn't show any SN. ( I bought the game 04-10-2010 ).

Should everyone have one there by now or should I just wait a bit?

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Go to Nevada module page on ed website

Sorry, that's what I meant. ( I followed the link given on the product page to the eShop/Nevada page)

On that page it shows details of the product and a price and option to add as a Pre purchase, No serial number.

I am logged into my account and it's the same account that when I put the A10 serial number in, it shows the details of my purchase back in 2010.

Should I contact customer services?

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Just to be sure that you were on the correct page, here it is:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/nttr_terrain/

Your key should show up at the bottom, next to the red lettering, if you are logged in.

Just to be sure that you were on the correct page, here it is:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/nttr_terrain/

Your key should show up at the bottom, next to the red lettering, if you are logged in.

yep, that's the one I tried, as suggested, I will start a ticket.

Thanks all for the help. :)

Cheers

EDIT - Got it sorted, apparently I had bought A10 with another profile ( didn't realise I had more than 1 lol ) now all is good in the universe. Very quick turn round by customer services, thank you!

Edited by Ratcatcher