Installing Open Beta

71st_Mastiff

question how come I have to buy all the modules again for the Open DCS World Beta?

:pilotfly:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hi

You don't. Enter your Account in the Beta's Module Manager and you should be fine.

It's asking to buy and install.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Make sure you got the right Account ;) Probably doublecheck at your Profile Page on ED. If that fails... no more Ideas from my side.

It's loging me in same account. But it shows all the modules for install and telling me buy.

Maybe there are no Activations left ? You can check at \DCS World\Mods\aircraft\*\bin\*protect.exe

Yea might be that since I had upgraded to winX and had to down grade back to win8.1 because of siatek sst program not working I lost most of my activations. And will have to wait 3 months before any of them recharge.

I'm pretty sure it's just 30 days.

Nope I have been sitting at 0 left for one of mine for over 2 months.

I found a problem saving controls in the profiles,

in ODCSWB I have a plus sign as a fixed reticule on the P51D, and not the circle with the Y _ _

also when saving controls through the option window looks same as Vanilla version, but also in game saving controls in option escape version ingame is different.

this I believe is the reason I'm having problems saving inputs...

Edited by Mastiff