** NEW MOVIE ** - The Chase

• ED Team

Hello folks.

Earlier today i sat in front of the pc and though "man, i havent released a video in ages....gotta do something about that". So i sat down with lock on, shot some random scenes, and after 5 hours or so, this is the result:

http://www.patricksaviation.com/sim_videos/145/The_Chase

If you saw my movie "HEAT", this movie resembles it somehow, with the same style and random stuff happening. Don't ask "whats the story", because I don't even know that :D

Enjoy it for what it is. As in how i see it, a way to test new sounds and make flybys look cool. :thumbup:

Cheers!

** Big thanks to www.patricksaviation.com for hosting!

Oh and i know the movie is very short....but what do you expect after 5 hours anyway :P

** as an added "bonus", here is a list of some other movies i have created, also hosted at patricksaviation.

http://www.patricksaviation.com/user.php?action=lists&id=135

• Like 4

:notworthy: Those were some pretty impressive shots you had in the film.

THE BEST part was when the su-27 showed up and fired the missile and then the hit.....must have been tough to capture that...but it's you GA...make cool things possible :thumbup: Nice movie!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HOLY MOTHER OF FREAKING GOD MAN THAT WAS AWSOME :beer: at first i didnt even think it was lock on because of the amazing graphics :thumbup: to me it looked like the tree's were alot dencer (if thats a word) then what i'm used to... is there a way to change that? also what did you use to edit the movie?

• Like 1

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

the toning of the pictures is awesome. it gives a lot more realistic feeling than the original color. i hope LOMAC can have that type of coloring without editing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Home address: 81°28W, 29°85N

Don't try to Waste Your Bombs and Missiles BC They are More Expensive.

Guest Cali
the toning of the pictures is awesome. it gives a lot more realistic feeling than the original color. i hope LOMAC can have that type of coloring without editing.

Yea that would be nice if LO could have color like that.

• ED Team
gggrrrr great video but just as i was relaxing into my seat and getting well excited it was over :(

nice intro to the movie your OBVIOUSLY going to be releasing this weekend OF COURSE!

please!

:(

:D

No promises. (lol)

I need something that is actually going to waste away my time and where i can actually drink a fair few beers whilst watching :)

I should probably fill my time making movies but I cant even get past the first hurdle of recording so guess you'll just have to make for me :P

Awesome LockOn teaser

Glowing_Amraam, fantastic work as always. :thumbsup: The tension building up (the score at the very begging, oh man)...with already famous missile shot camera capture! Can't wait till I'll display your movie again, this time at the academy with class-room's projector to leave all classmates drooolin''.. Yeah I played your movies for large audience during pauses - your logo is already recognizable :)

Just one small request for you. If you find some free time, could you re-encode the movie? I don't know if it is me. But I'm having some sort of problem with screen ratio. The movie looks like horizontall squished and I have two black bars on left and right side of the screen. I'm not having this with other of your videos, so I just guess it is something wrong with this one.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team

Very dynamic video! ;)

Very good.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Amraam, nice image (as always), nice effects (although at some point a "saw" that the camera shake is made by hand, maybe because you told that earlier :) ), nice angles but, you should try to make a longer movie with a story in it.

Look, I didn't even understand why the movie is called "the chase"...

Don't get me wrong, I hope you can accept some positive criticism. I understand that you didn't want to make more of it and that is what I'm trying to convince you to do :). (no beer from me :P )

I hope ED will ask you to do some kick-a$s trailers for Black Shark as I'm shure they will rock. (actualy your status under the name says something about this ;) )

Anyway... you best movie for me remains "Superior Fighters" wich was number one till "Bensky and Much 2" came out :P.

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team
Glowing_Amraam, fantastic work as always. :thumbsup: The tension building up (the score at the very begging, oh man)...with already famous missile shot camera capture! Can't wait till I'll display your movie again, this time at the academy with class-room's projector to leave all classmates drooolin''.. Yeah I played your movies for large audience during pauses - your logo is already recognizable :)

Just one small request for you. If you find some free time, could you re-encode the movie? I don't know if it is me. But I'm having some sort of problem with screen ratio. The movie looks like horizontall squished and I have two black bars on left and right side of the screen. I'm not having this with other of your videos, so I just guess it is something wrong with this one.

Thanks for the comments :)

Regarding the bars, you're not running widescreen are you? I mean, i too have 2 tiny bars on the left and right, but very very small. And the picture here isn't squashed at all, if it was, i would've re-rendered it :P

It's 800x600 resolution, which is actually new to me, since all my other movies are 640x480 res.

• ED Team
Amraam, nice image (as always), nice effects (although at some point a "saw" that the camera shake is made by hand, maybe because you told that earlier :) ), nice angles but, you should try to make a longer movie with a story in it.

Look, I didn't even understand why the movie is called "the chase"...

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated :thumbup:

Regarding the camera shake, yeah, i use the mouse EXTENSIVELY in this movie, puts more life into the shots, instead of having the usual boring (and unrealistic) static shots in mid-air. So i try to give it some movement.

Regarding the name, you are absolutely right, the name has NOTHING to do with whats happening in the video. When i thought of the name (actually, it was my sister who came up with it, lol) i said "hmm...it doesnt match the movie, but HEY, it sounds kinda cool!" :megalol:

Cheers

How is anyone supposed to compete when you keep raising the bar for quality and innovation huh? Sweet work as usual GA. I'm still slowly learning Vegas so hopefully soon I'll be able to do all the tricks and tweaks.

Please don't ever stop making movies.

Service Before Self

Fedeltier (Fuselier Forever)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]