** NEW MOVIE ** - The Chase

Outstanding editing GA! You have to let me know what kind of media FX you typically use to get that sweet lighting effect and visuals! Pleasure watching...

LD

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Guest Cali
Very dynamic video! ;)

Very good.

Is there any way to get that color in game with using a editing it?

*Superb* advert, lousy movie... all money shot and no foreplay. I hope you treat your girlfriend a little better. ;-)

Great editing, as ever. Thanks.

Andrew McP

PS For those wondering if LOMAC could ever look like that... the answer's yes. But not until we've had another five or more (probably quite a few more) generations of PC and video cards. It's not just a simple matter of changing the colours. The processing that goes into making scenes look like that takes an awful lot of CPU cycles. However it's amazing that we can do it on home PCs at all!

Well, when I say "we", I mean GA and not many others. :-)

A cool effect to add (that i've noticed in some real ones) would be that when aircarft is pointing directly to the camera there is some interference with the video and audio. Why? Whel, those are some powerfull radars they've got there :)

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Wow GA! Very inspiring work, absolutely amazing!

The surrealism and effects!.. *gasp* Really puts you in the theater seat.

I'd love to see a movie skit done, busy airport intro, flight groups departing for taxi, takeoff, ingress to hot zone, engage targets, plenty of GA action!!!

Im wishing too much I know :P

Is MultiMedia/Art work your hobby or career? Lots of talent dude ;)

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

*Superb* advert, lousy movie... all money shot and no foreplay. I hope you treat your girlfriend a little better. ;-)

Great editing, as ever. Thanks.

Andrew McP

PS For those wondering if LOMAC could ever look like that... the answer's yes. But not until we've had another five or more (probably quite a few more) generations of PC and video cards. It's not just a simple matter of changing the colours. The processing that goes into making scenes look like that takes an awful lot of CPU cycles. However it's amazing that we can do it on home PCs at all!

Well, when I say "we", I mean GA and not many others. :-)

Nope the next generation 64bit with 64bit OS, dual core and dx10 will run those graphics and much better without breaking a sweat.:D Just need someone crazy enough to make a sim to use those features.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Amraam,

Your video (this one and the others I've seen) are amazingly professional. You do a great service to us all.

Thank you

signature.jpg

---------- Click here for details ----------

Abit AV8 MB, AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1.5 GB DDR, GeForce 6600GT/256MB AGP,

CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle/Pro Pedals/Throttle Quad/DT225 Trackball, TIR4

• ED Team
Another question what sound mod did you use?

No sound mod was used. All sounds are edited in. :)

And to everyone else, thanks for all the nice comments, much appreciated.

I didn't really expect such great comments for such a short "random" action movie (or teaser, clip, film, whatever :P)

Thanks again. Your kind words inspire me to make better movies as i go :D

Hey, i've checked out those movies of yours. Not bad job m8, keep it up :D

Thanks, i have often problems when I grabing videos because I have ATI Radeon 9800 graphic card and it often freezing when some effects in lockon are used. So I will try NVIDIA next mounth, I heared that LOCKON is NVIDIA optimized. So I hope :cry: