M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one knows if it will be able to refuel from current tankers? (IL-78M, S-3B tanker) or will be able later?

I haven´t read nothing about this, and the answer can help to decide if I do the pre-purchase or I wait till later.

Thanks.

Edited by Angel101

"By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased."

English is not my first language but if I understand correctly, this means M2000C will be released before December? So sometime in November?

"By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased."

English is not my first language but if I understand correctly, this means M2000C will be released before December? So sometime in November?

No, their target is sometimes in December.

No longer active in DCS...

I am a native English speaker and I can tell you that the statement is ambiguous. Some people would mean "before the beginning of the month," and some people would mean "no later than the end of the month."

You can even see a page here where people called a similar question ambiguous. http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/159339/meaning-ofby-the-month-of-april

If it makes you feel any better, despite the reason for closing, it is pretty clear what the intent of the question in that link was. The language itself is ambiguous.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even if developers do their best, a lot of modules are late, even ED product are often late.

It wouldn't be a good idea for them to give a day in December.

I don't care when, what I care is quality.

Moreover even if it's out by December, it will be just the beginning of Beta testing and it will need more work !

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

~100ft, close yes.

It was a 2000D.

Usually, 2000Ds fly with the big 2000l tanks, and the FLCS system it then set to "Charges" ("[heavy] payload") = limit at 5.5g.

On that day, the aircraft was clean, and the FLCS switch was therefore set to "Air Air" = limit at 9g+.

I read somewhere (10 years ago, and couldn't get confirmation) that it was the NOSA (WSO) that pulled out of the dive, the pilot being incapacited following his G-LOC.

I guess it's possible: he has controls too; at the beginning he's clearly shouting to the pilot to pull up too ("Sors du piqué !" => "Recover from the dive!") but then he doesn't talk while the aircraft pulls out, and eventually "j'ai l'avion" ("my aircraft") after the climb is initiated (not sure who of the two says that).

spacer.png

I read somewhere (10 years ago, and couldn't get confirmation) that it was the NOSA (WSO) that pulled out of the dive, the pilot being incapacited following his G-LOC.

I guess it's possible: he has controls too; at the beginning he's clearly shouting to the pilot to pull up too ("Sors du piqué !" => "Recover from the dive!") but then he doesn't talk while the aircraft pulls out, and eventually "j'ai l'avion" ("my aircraft") after the climb is initiated (not sure who of the two says that).

I'm 95% sure that the pilot says 'j'ai l'avion'. The two officers have very different voice pitches

Just out of curiosity, in these circumstances does the pilot undergo disciplinary actions of any sorts?

I don't think so. Anyone can have G-Loc...probably a medical check though!

+1 with Super Baloo

Pilot-WSO exchange to confirm he has recovered and has taken back aircraft control.

So I would assume WSO pull out too.

I was shown a similar video with a Tomcat. Same circumstances but the plane crashed (no control for rear seat).

I don't remember if RIO initiated ejection sequence...

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I'm 95% sure that the pilot says 'j'ai l'avion'. The two officers have very different voice pitches

What i hear:

Pilot - C'est parti..

Both - <arh ! hu ! argh !>

WSO - Ca va là ? Mad ? Mad ?!

Pilot - m'oui oui...

WSO - On est en piquée là...

Pilot (pas paniqué du tout) - Ouais ouais...

WSO (paniqué) - Sort ! sort ! Sort du piquée ! Ressources !!!

Both - < Whooohooo ! hummmgghhh pfhghg !!>

Pilot - Ca va !

WSO - Oh putain !...

Pilot - Ca va ! J'ai l'avion...

WSO - C'est bon ? c'est normal ?

Pilot - J'ai l'avion.

Translation:

Pilot - Lets go..

Both - <arh ! hu ! argh !>

WSO - It's okay ? Mad ? Mad ?! ("Mad" must be pilot's nickname)

Pilot - m'yes yes...

WSO - We are in dive now...

Pilot (not panicked at all) - yeah yeah...

WSO (panicked) - Get out ! Get out !! Get out of the dive !! Pull up !!!

Both - < Whooohooo ! hummmgghhh pfhghg !!>

Pilot - It's okay !

WSO - Oh bitch !... (NDT: or can be translated by: "Holy shit !" or "Oh f*ck!" or "Jesus christ !")

Pilot - It's okay ! I have the plane...

WSO - It's good ? is that normal ?

Pilot - I have the plane.

After re-listening, i think the WSO did not touch the stick, the pilot made all the job... but the WSO had a very bad time ! :D At the end, the WSO asks "is that normal ?" like if he asked if the maneuver was voluntary, and not an accident. This is how i understand it.

Edited by sedenion

I believe it was indeed the pilot that pulled out of the dive. I guess a change of underwear for the WSO was in order. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10