M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

I have tried just about everything I can think of to get the Mirage installed with no luck. For some reason the updater will not update. I have tried running the updater from the command line etc. What am I doing wrong here? This stuff should not be this complicated. After entering the game, nothing shows up under the module manager. If I enter the module manager, zero modules show up and I get an error message telling me to try again later. This happens on both DCS 1.5 and 2.0.

"STATUS: Connecting to update servers...

INFO : Got reply from www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

ERROR: Conection to server 'updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com' failed: Couldn't resolve host name

ERROR: updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com replied HTTP -1

ERROR: Couldn't resolve host name"

Sawacs

Edited by sawacs

"When they passed out brains you thought they said trains and you missed both!"

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running version 2.0 - the module is now showing up in my modules - but when I try to install it says unknown module??

Update 2.0 first and then try.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I am running version 2.0 - the module is now showing up in my modules - but when I try to install it says unknown module??

Exact same issue here.. Updated everything but the install still errors out..

Any suggestions?

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I have a question but i don't think i should open a new thread for it.

If one day at an airshow i will have the possibility to sit in the cockpit of a m2000c, will i be able to confuse the presenting pilots by showing that me as a civilian, am able to start the machine on my own? :P

OK for those folks that were getting "Unknown Module" errors like I was, try running the updater now as it pushes a new version and once loaded THEN the module will load correctly from Module Manager..

And nice module it is too! Spent about 15 minutes flying around NTTR and really love the feel and the cockpit looks awesome. Very nice first module by Razbam...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I have a question but i don't think i should open a new thread for it.

If one day at an airshow i will have the possibility to sit in the cockpit of a m2000c, will i be able to confuse the presenting pilots by showing that me as a civilian, am able to start the machine on my own? :P

That is a great question i aswell would wonder this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you use the keyboard for all the buttons, instead the mouse, for M-2000C ?

Thanks

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Can you use the keyboard for all the buttons, instead the mouse, for M-2000C ?

Not at present, there's quite a few functions that are not bindable. However, it is a very early beta release and controls are nowhere near finalised; I would expect a lot more bindings to be added in future as more of the aircraft systems are completed and for everything 'important' to be able to be configured to your liking. I don't know if it'll ever get to 100% of switches being bindable, though.

Hi ,,can I buy this module if am on steam?

Not yet, it's only just been released in a very early 'beta' state. I'd be surprised if it was never released on Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen for a few months. Could be sooner, of course; ED have put up betas on Steam before.

ooh bummer.....I would love to buy the mirage and would like to see if ED design the JAS Gripen...... hopefully in future ..

...so just to be clear... even if I buy the mirage on ED website I cannot bind the DLC with my steam DCS world game and play it?

Edited by hanzino

So, we shouldn't expect Mirage on Steam soon?

Uh? Where did I hint at something like that?:huh:

I was just answering about the licence transfer (purchase there, fly elsewhere).

When it's out of beta.

Ahem... you sure? :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, here's what was said. Quite different.

spacer.png

Hey guys so I spent the weekend working on something completely different than my usual stuff. Here is the result:

jC38D60.jpg

JTAC AI lased and guided me in to the target. Right now default laser code is 1688 but I'm working on making that editable in the mission editor. Theoretically, A-10C buddy lasing should work just fine now but haven't had a chance to test and wanted to share this with you all right away.

It's kind of nervous having to trust that the JTAC/A-10C is lasing the right target you are going for since unlike the A-10C with TGP in LSS mode you have no insight to guarantee you'll get a good lasing.

BTW not sure if it is my ignorance but in NTTR with the same triggers and mission parameters I could not get JTAC to lase properly (not even when flying A-10C) but it definitely worked fine in 1.5.2 (Caucus) so I'll keep playing with that but would love to hear from you A-10C pilots if you've had success with AI JTAC lasing for you in NTTR.

EDIT: To clarify, this is only in development so far as it required code updates.

Edited by CptSmiley

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan