Pre-Purchase M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM

Wags

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great responses.

Thanks everyone. Bummed that the Mig 21 doesn't have a friend yet, but this seems really fun.

I'm just holding out for the possibility of an F-5E for the Bis to duel, it being the perfect rival to the MiG yet still interesting in it's own right.

Edited by Custard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some years ago, a Mirage didn't return to our airbase after a war mission over Bosnia. My comarades told me they were waiting for the second Mirage but.....the Tower did answer them "We are not waiting anymore for the second one, you can go guys". We were firefighting (rescue). However both the pilots survived.

About Mirage 2000, they did say to me it was absolutely a wonderfull machine, without any sort of technical problems (emergency) even if at that time they were full operative every day.

Mirage 2000C is absolutely a great machine, and it's in the same category of Mig-29 and F-16, absolutely competitive.

A must for a flight sim like DCS.

I'm still waiting to understand what is the level of this Mirage by Razbam but i'm really close to preorder it, really close.

Edited by Conroy
  • Like 1

It should have to be a sort of PFM developed by third party, so EFM.
ED classifies their flight models as either Standard (SFM, you could say it's the arcade version of an FM), Advanced (AFM/AFM+), and Professional (PFM, the most realistic FM currently available within DCS). EFM however, is not telling you anything about the level of fidelity of the FM. It is merely telling you it is an External flight model not being made or certified by ED (yet). So when a third party -obviously- states their module has an EFM, they should also indicate what level of ED standard they try to achieve, either SFM, AFM, or PFM.

See Wags' post on what is considered to be SFM/AFM/PFM. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122801

Edited by Grand

Pre-purchased this beast !

See you in Vegas for Red Flag missions !

;)

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircraft I have thoroughly studied: A-10C, Ka-50, Mig-21bis, UH-1H, Boeing 737-800/900, Dash-8Q400, Bell-407

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-8750H@2.2GHz 6 Cores turbo up to 4.1GHz, GTX1070 Max-Q@8GB GRAM, 16G RAM, 512G SSD, 500G SSD, CH Product Fighter Stick, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5.

The suffix "for DCS World" is only used in Su-25, A-10A, Su-27, F-15C, Hawk and now M-2000C. It is a bit weird, as the rest of the modules have names as "DCS: XXXXX". I am very insterested in this plane but I hava some doubts about systems fidelity.

Me too, that's why I asked that question.

Edit: The picture says DCS: Mirage so it's all good I guess. Still weird to have a different wording.

The suffix "for DCS World" is only used in Su-25, A-10A, Su-27, F-15C, Hawk and now M-2000C. It is a bit weird, as the rest of the modules have names as "DCS: XXXXX". I am very insterested in this plane but I hava some doubts about systems fidelity.

That's a good point, I would like some clarity on this discrepancy as well.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.