Mirage 2000 Owners Club

Hook47

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't take it any longer, the inner voices taunting me willing me to buy it, so I caved and bought the pre-order, was trying so hard to pay full price though just couldn't resist any more. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

I pre purchased last night after the announcement of NTTR tomorrow.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Why waiting for Santa :santa:

I AM IN with a beautiful french girl

Edited by Ganesh

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

yep....ordered:pilotfly:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

I realized december starts tomorrow!... I'm innocent, I had to do it.

BTW, yesterday, in my country was celebrated the last flight of Mirage III and Mirage 5 in the air force... +35 years flying! What a noble aircraft. :)

Edited by alejo68

I think that depends on Razbams release decisions. If released on open alpha it would probably have to be after the Black Sea map was ported.

I see no reason it wouldn't fly in NTTR and therefor, be available for both 1.5 and 2.0.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Prepurchased also yesterday, after excessively providing reasons to myself and then convincing myself as to why I should buy. There you are Razbam and ED I hope for great things in the future this is a token of my willingness for investment and commitment.

As I South African I am Mirage faithful. Grew up with the F1, M3, Cheetah. I have great expectations of Aviodev and the F1 but it may be a longway off.

Now just to wait in anticipation of the release.....

F14 by choice, F18 by mandate.

Peace the old fashioned way.