New TH HOTAS - Doesn't Synchronize Throttle-Lever

In DCS-World Options I have 'Synchronize Cockpit Controls with HOTAS Controls at Mission Start' selected and I'm flying the P-51D, not the TF-51D.

Until recently I've been flying with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro with the Paddle configured as the throttle. With the 3D Pro the in-sim throttle was always--as far as I can remember--synchronized with the joystick paddle.

I started setting up a TH HOTAS about a week ago and have the 'Propeller Control' mapped to the left HOTAS throttle lever and the 'Throttle' mapped to the right HOTAS throttle lever.

I've noticed that when I start a mission starting from the ramp--so everything is turned off in the in-sim cockpit--and have both HOTAS levers pulled back to the stop--not lifted and pulled over the stop all the way back--that the in-sim Propeller Control is pulled back all the way as expected, but the in-sim Throttle is pushed all the way forward.

As soon as I move the left HOTAS throttle lever, the in in-sim Throttle jumps all the way back and synchronizes with the HOTAS throttle.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1