DCS World Video News and Q&A for September 20th, 2015

Wags

Thanks for the update and Q&A. Been looking forward to getting home to watch it all day.

New colours on NTTR look GREAT!! Well done. Also excellent news about trees in forests being collidable too now. Hopefully AI/ weapon vision and interaction with trees will also be sorted soon.

Sounds more like a very late Sep 15 drop for 1.5. Appreciate all the hard work and updates to boot.

Thanks for the video. Fingers crossed we get 1.5 open beta on the test server by the end of September! I for one will report stability (or any other) bugs if I experience them, hopefully these are not considered game blocking and you let the rest of your community into the open beta sooner rather than later.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Thanks Matt, the colors look a lot better now! Hope the bugs get fixed quickly and easily!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64