Recently lower performance :(

=Pedro=

Hi, I recently have been occuring small fps drop and I can't find a reason why that is happening. I use to play with 40-60 fps on 104th or 51 Korean War servers. Now my fps goes below 25-45 :cry:

I can't figure it out why is that...

Has anyone noticed any fps drop after upgrading to the latest nvidia drivers ? And do I really need to worry about that regarding DCS World 1.5 comming soon ?

Thanks in advance,

=Pedro=

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

I would like to be born again when I found out what causes a drop in system performance after a longer stay (playing) in DCS!?

I start around 35-50fps and as long as I play performace fall. 3hrs session i finish with about 14fps or dcs crash (not responding). It is interesting that when it drops to around 14fps there and stop ... neither fall nor rise. Even if there are not many objects or details.

RAM, HDD, GPU...???

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Hi, I recently have been occuring small fps drop and I can't find a reason why that is happening. I use to play with 40-60 fps on 104th or 51 Korean War servers. Now my fps goes below 25-45 :cry:

I can't figure it out why is that...

Has anyone noticed any fps drop after upgrading to the latest nvidia drivers ? And do I really need to worry about that regarding DCS World 1.5 comming soon ?

Thanks in advance,

=Pedro=

Did you lose an overclock or change resolution by any chance? Increase any settings?

That issue is typically related to running out of GPU Memory.

A few iterations ago the Sim. would gain FPS by being reduced to the task bar and then restoring and continuing play. I don't know if this is possible with the newer ver. of the Sim.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I agree with AtaliaA1, sound like gpu memory, what card are you running and how much RAM on that card?. Iv been pretty happy, I'm running a GTX 750 with only 1G RAM and I usually get solid 40-60 FPS also running Nvidia 355.82 WHQL Driver. Altho it is becoming more of a problem with the really new AAA games out there.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S