Waypoints on the F10 map

Nefron

So, it's not possible. Well that sucks extremely.

I can't imagine it would be difficult to implement, and it would be very useful, especially in navigation challenged aircraft such as the MiG-21. I guess drawing a map on a piece of paper will have to do.

yes I agree this needs to be a thing.

Arma games have something like this, where players can put markers on maps, and write brief description what the marker represents, and it is visible to your teammates.

this would be a usefull feature.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I asked for this since day 1, a F10 map we can modify and write on it, will add a lot to the missions.

This. I'm imagining something like the map system that's used in Steel Beasts where it's possible for a player to add waypoints, points of interest etc. to the map in real time.

Imagine as a strike pilot being able to show your planned route on your "team F10" map so that friendly fighter pilots could see your intended route and provide support etc. etc.

Ultimately I'd love to see an actual AWACS module, maybe similar to the way in which you could play as an AWACS fighter controller in Total Air War.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.