DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, clearly not enough you sent happy thoughts (jk) and I’m afraid the updater build failed. So, we need to find the problem, fix it and try again. This may take more than just a few hours, so those of you staying up may want to get some shut eye.

In the meantime, we are working hard to get this in your hands as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting.

Take a rest, we don't want more problems to get in at this stage.. ;)

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Well, clearly not enough you sent happy thoughts and I’m afraid the updater build failed (jk). So, we need to find the problem, fix it and try again. This may take more than just a few hours, so those of you staying up may want to get some shut eye.

In the meantime, we are working hard to get this in your hands as soon as possible.

Naaah, don't worry, we won't tell it's ED's fault if we are uncapable of working tomorrow.

Lol, I can already see the news : "Thousand of people reported sick around the world, beware ladies and gentlemen, the doctors have no idea what caused it"

:D

Well, clearly not enough you sent happy thoughts (jk) and I’m afraid the updater build failed. So, we need to find the problem, fix it and try again. This may take more than just a few hours, so those of you staying up may want to get some shut eye.

I guess it's time to start beating the team mercilessly about the head until they can turn out a functional product.

Kidding, great work and congratulations to all of ED and their hard work.

The change log keeps growing

Improved AI logic of helicopters:

Fixed Mi-24 firing ATGM

Fixed SH-60 firing AGM-119

Improved helicopters landing - no more pitch oscillations

Improved helicopters group landing - no more break up (роспуск)

Fixed various issues with take-off, landing and taxiing

Helicopters with ski can now take-off from runway

Improved big helicopters behavior on taxiway

Improved vertical take-off

Improved helicopters behavior with sling load:

fixed take-off with sling load heavier than allowed

fixed sling load oscillations after net lags in multiplayer

added in air cargo hook from sloped surfaces

:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Best way to support is to buy a module: correct people will get their share then.

I donated extra P-51 module a while back to a friend who has bought two modules since then. Good way to get people interested in DCS I think ;)

Yep, agreed. I've just bought the NTTR presale, even though I'm just going to pick it up on Steam again anyway.

Following this thread has been enormously fun and the camaraderie of the release is good to see; the purchase is just a tiny token of thanks to the ED/TFC teams for all their hard work.

New Updater out

There is a new updater!

Rig: MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk| AMD 5600 | 32 GB DDR3 | M2 NVME Gen4 1TB SSD | Samsung EVo 850 2TB, 500 & 256 GB SSD | Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 24" (1920x1200) |

2 x Iiyama 22" T2250MTS touch screen (1920x1080) | 2 x 6.4" LCD | Cougar MFDs | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Pro Pedals | Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Omg this is all happing so fast!.., what what the 2.5 Update this when I launched DCS Beta? I assume it was to update the updater?

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

My updater also updated. It's up to date now and i'm for everything being updated.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

I put a little video up on my YouTube channel that I hope will keep ya'll entertained as we work on the updater build. Best I can do for now, sorry.

Yay!! thank you kind sir! ED keep up the great work and thank for keeping us updated as you know every one is one the edge of there seats now!! :thumbup:

Edited by Goldsmack

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

I put a little video up on my YouTube channel that I hope will keep ya'll entertained as we work on the updater build. Best I can do for now, sorry.

Thanks Wags, the pit looks great btw :pilotfly:

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, FW-190, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, L-39 and NTTR pre purchase

PC - Core i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb DDR4 RAM, EVGA SC GTX970 4gb, Saitek X52 Hotas + TrackIR 5