DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

It simply means preparing and uploading the beast is hard work and there's no clear ETA ;)

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's translated? Can we have the English translated into English?

That's what Google Translate comes up with. It's beautifully translated for an algorithm. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

"mnogofaktornozavisyaschego" ???

Depends on many factors

Intel Core i5-2500K@4.7GHz | Noctua NH-D14 (NF-P12 + NF-P14) | MSI Z77 MPOWER | Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866MHz HX318C10FBK2/16 2x8GB |

MSI N580GTX Lightning Extreme Edition (3GB, 910MHz/1195MHz) | AOC e2236Swa | Win10 64bit | Old Good Saitek X52 Pro

Virtute Duce, Comite Fortuna!

:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:pilotfly:

This shall be the name for my WLAN from now on. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Translated.......

Why did it happen? please be patient .. large volume of a hard day . If this were digging holes in the homogeneous ground , then immediately be calculated and written on the forum estimated time of completion . No one is hiding. But it is very difficult to make a forecast completion mnogofaktornozavisyaschego process. With each new update release / introduction of new products increases the complexity of the project and, accordingly, is also growing at the time of its preparation for use. And I'm afraid does not grow in a linear relationship ( (

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They have uploaded the beta branch of client to the steam, just let it on open beta, I've deleted the old client for many days, come on dude.

Having the game on steam has several disadvantages. Early Access content is not available on steam (for example the NTTR map will not be available on steam for a while). It also locks you into buying only from steam. ED's store regularly gets better discounts than steam (presumably because of valve's cut). Note that you can move steam keys to non-steam but not the other way around. Additionally you are independent of steam so other family members can use your steam library while you are flying. You also have two DRM systems active at once: Steam and StarForce ProActive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's translated? Can we have the English translated into English?

Sure -

It says "We are working as hard as we can, no one wants this out more than we do so we can take a breather. As DCS world becomes larger with more modules it becomes more complex and with increased complexity comes more issues that we must deal with in our effort to give you a product that is not only up to our standards, but one we feel you deserve.

Thank you for your patience."

At least that's my translation of it.

• Like 1

process "depends on many factors" (I did not, have previously responded)

Edited by Alexx78
I did not, have previously responded

ASUS Rampage III GENE X58 \Intel i7 920 (3623 MHz OC) \ASUS DirectCU Radeon HD 7970 \3 to 4GB Patriot PSD34G16002 \Enhance ENP-6610GA 1000W \SSD Intel 730 240GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB \Thermaltake Element G \42'' LG LE8500 (LED-TV) \steel floor-mounted stick \steel pedals AC-1x/FW-190 \Free Track (PS3 Eye) \Windows 10 Pro x64

I'd just like to commend ED's efforts in getting this out on time. It seems like they realize that deadlines really matter, even if it's only to your adoring fans who will buy your product in any case. I don't feel that they've taken us for granted, which, to be fair, seems they do every now and then. It's nice to see that they don't, and are working around the clock to get out an experimental OPEN BETA - not even a real thing yet - to the community.

What I take away from all of this is that they realize that deadlines matter even for the smallest of things.

• Like 1

Easier learning the Mi-8MTV2 cold start sequence than remembering the spelling of "mnogofaktornozavisyaschego":megalol:

Not really..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Not really..

Humour, or humor—see spelling differences—is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion.:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Humour, or humor—see spelling differences—is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion.:music_whistling:
Well, I liked your joke.;)

I'd just like to commend ED's efforts in getting this out on time. It seems like they realize that deadlines really matter, even if it's only to your adoring fans who will buy your product in any case. I don't feel that they've taken us for granted, which, to be fair, seems they do every now and then. It's nice to see that they don't, and are working around the clock to get out an experimental OPEN BETA - not even a real thing yet - to the community.

What I take away from all of this is that they realize that deadlines matter even for the smallest of things.

well said!

ED please gib 1.5, the wait is killing me :joystick:

Or at least an update

Intel Core i5-2500K@4.7GHz | Noctua NH-D14 (NF-P12 + NF-P14) | MSI Z77 MPOWER | Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866MHz HX318C10FBK2/16 2x8GB |

MSI N580GTX Lightning Extreme Edition (3GB, 910MHz/1195MHz) | AOC e2236Swa | Win10 64bit | Old Good Saitek X52 Pro

Virtute Duce, Comite Fortuna!

:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:pilotfly:

So whose going to be the first one to post here:

Open Beta 1.5 FAQ Bug Q&A open

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147710

Rig: MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk| AMD 5600 | 32 GB DDR3 | M2 NVME Gen4 1TB SSD | Samsung EVo 850 2TB, 500 & 256 GB SSD | Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 24" (1920x1200) |

2 x Iiyama 22" T2250MTS touch screen (1920x1080) | 2 x 6.4" LCD | Cougar MFDs | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Pro Pedals | Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]