DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

The 1.5.0 build is created and team and testers are now downloading the update for testing. Everyone send happy thoughts that it's a good build! Once we have a good build, it will be open to everyone.

It's 22.49Z, so always on time for the end of september :)

Hardware :

CPU : i7-4470K @ 4.0GHz

MB : MSI Z87-GD65

RAM : 16Go

GPU : nVidia 1080 Ti

twitter : yeepeekai

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the address of his twitch channel? Is it still up there?

it was a quick youtube stream that is offline now

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, FW-190, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, L-39 and NTTR pre purchase

PC - Core i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb DDR4 RAM, EVGA SC GTX970 4gb, Saitek X52 Hotas + TrackIR 5

this has nothing to do with this...but i accidentally bound my a10c to the wrong user. PLEASE HELP!!!! i have no idea who they are other than their username. is there anything i can do????

You are most definitely in the wrong place in the forums. I bet there is a much better place to ask and no, I don't know or I'd send you a msg.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

no twas on the youtubes and not accessible anymore

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Literally on edge here.... or not. yes I am. No i'm not. Yet.

Hope we'll all be flying on EDGE soon. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

this has nothing to do with this...but i accidentally bound my a10c to the wrong user. PLEASE HELP!!!! i have no idea who they are other than their username. is there anything i can do????

I'd suggest speaking to one of the moderators they will likely advise you :)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Wish I could buy ED testers something tangible like chocolates but my virtual thanks will have to suffice:)

In all seriousness I know this upgrade is free but to be honest I would be happy to pay a nominal "contribution"

And this isn't sentiment based on the update or me being overly nice to ED

I've had my fair share of gripes too - once got banned for a whole year for going on a little about the ATC update being overdue...

Just an honest personal feeling. Yes I support by buying modules...but this and 2.0 will be like new sims I think. (as long as the ATC upgrade makes it soon..:music_whistling:)

Anyway, if anyone famcies setting something up...I'm in!

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

In all seriousness I know this upgrade is free but to be honest I would be happy to pay a nominal "contribution"

And this isn't sentiment based on the update or me being overly nice to ED

I've had my fair share of gripes too - once got banned for a whole year for going on a little about the ATC update being overdue...

Just an honest personal feeling. Yes I support by buying modules...but this and 2.0 will be like new sims I think. (as long as the ATC upgrade makes it soon..:music_whistling:)

Anyway, if anyone famcies setting something up...I'm in!

Regards,

Gary

I think buying the L-39 counts towards that

So wags changed his profile icon...

yep he's definately mixing the coolaid tonight :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5