DCS World 1.5 and 2.0 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just defecated myself the recent news from wags and panic bought the L39C. Are we expecting the L39 to come out this initial update or later, I didn't see anything in the changelog about it, but maybe I just have my instrument practice hood down.

I do believe it was said that the L39 was part of this update. I could be mistaken.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

it said in red "AI L39C" on the change log so not sure about that...but we will hopefully see shortly =)

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, FW-190, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, L-39 and NTTR pre purchase

PC - Core i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb DDR4 RAM, EVGA SC GTX970 4gb, Saitek X52 Hotas + TrackIR 5

In all seriousness I know this upgrade is free but to be honest I would be happy to pay a nominal "contribution"

Buy a friend a module? :music_whistling:

I wish I had bought an F-15C when it was $2 to give out to a friend who wanted to try flight sims some time down the road. At that price I wouldn't have missed my $2 if they never played it much.

So wags changed his profile icon...

Talk about dressing for the occasion. You rock Matt!!

Specs: i7-4790K @4.00 ghz, EVGA 2080ti , 16GB ram, Samsung 512GB SSD x2.

Gear: Virpil Alpha stick with Mongoos T-50CM2 throttle, Combat-Pro flight pedals, Track ir 5 & Reverb G2

Just remembered we get the L-39 also, good times!!

Bit disappointed it will be releasing to the beta version of DCS however, I really didn't want to have to install two copies to my new SSD, especially as I've been holding off installing DCS for the last three weeks while waiting for this update in order to give it a fresh install.... I may have too.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Bit disappointed it will be releasing to the beta version of DCS however, I really didn't want to have to install two copies to e SSD.... I may have too.

I bit the bullet and did install two copies but I also bought a new larger SSD for just DCS and some other games.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bit disappointed it will be releasing to the beta version of DCS however, I really didn't want to have to install two copies to e SSD.... I may have too.

You don't have to have two installs there is a way of updating your normal DCS. I just don't know how maybe someone more enlightened will tell you how.

I bit the bullet and did install two copies but I also bought a new larger SSD for just DCS and some other games.

Me too, I got a 1tbb SSD just for windows 10 and DCS. This was about three weeks ago and I've gone without DCS since then as I wanted to install 1.5 fresh. Seems pointless now, if it won't be in beta too long I'll just wait. Does anybody know how long it will be?

You don't have to have two installs there is a way of updating your normal DCS. I just don't know how maybe someone more enlightened will tell you how.

Really? So this could be installed to the regular DCS install after all? I'm all ears if anybody knows how...