Invald Fuzing issue kicking my butt.

Turnip

CBU-97 Loaded on four pylons.

Went into DSMS then INV and selected the CBU97.

Changed the HOF to every setting available but still get the INVALID FUZING error on the HUD. I have watched numerous tutorials and read stuff till I'm blue in the face but can't get rid of the error message. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I also selected to save it to all bombs and then verified that all bombs have a HOF of 500 or the default 1800, whichever one I was trying.

Edited by Turnip

I knew the minute that I posted a question on this I would figure it out. I was trying to set up the HOF etc on the ground. I saw another tutorial on it and it explained that it will give you a Invalid Fusing error on the HUD because you are below the HOF altitude. DUH! ( I have my moments.) Thanks for the help guys.

He just changed the setting to a low altitude and since he was on the ground, in the HUD mode for CCIP, and activated that profile he made, the HUD displayed the message.

As soon as he is in the air the message will be gone and he will be able to drop.

I guess you guys never saw that message becasue you never switch to a weapon profile while on the ground, which is of course the right thing to do.

EDIT: And I forgot to mention: It is likely he had his master arm ON. Otherwise the notice about the invalid fuszing will not appear of course. And you would never do that.

With select all bombs he meant he selected all stations with CBU97 in the DSMS.

So basically everything is ok, If I understood correctly.

Edited by Aginor