[DO NOT TRANSFER MODULES] Is there a way to transfer modules

98abaile

but I have not found 1.5 for downloading. Sorry for the confusion.

Flyby out

I think they are rebuilding the download to include the latest updates...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

well now, stoopid me!

After a long session of downloading, (350kb\s) I installed 1.5 beta, then let it begin to install my modules, but part way in, I canceled the install because I did not want the KA50 installed. I wanted to start over but uncheck the Shark. When I fired the beta up again, there was no option to transfer modules, and I only saw the TF51 and Su25 listed! So I uninstalled the beta, then reinstalled it, thinking that would reset the option. It did not. So now I have a ticket to support in hopes of an answer, but I'll also try what's been suggested here. Whi says you can't fix stoopid?

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Go into the module manager, click on the module and click the install button. It should search for already downloaded files, then search for files to transfer from the release installation, then finally download any missing files. The only difference is that you have to do it individually for each module.

yes, 98, I see that now. In fact I'd already started doing because I looked a little closer than I had before. Some modules say "buy", but others (the ones I already have say "install". Never enough time to do it right in the first place, but always time to do it over. Maybe stoopid can be fixed after all? Thanks for the tip, and taking time to reply.

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry: