still can't see helis against terrain background

wolle

First off: great job on 1.5

However, even with "enlarged" unit ICONs (forgot the term used in game right now) I cannot see helicopters against terrain background. I use F10 to obtain their locations, and I stare right at the location where they ought to be, but helicopters seem to unrecognizably blend into the terrain, no chance of seeing them on monitor (unless I zoom in to the max). Since the units should be enlarged now, I wonder if it is a problem of insufficient color contrast, so that even if they are rendered big, there is no contrast to distinguish them from the terrain background.

Just an observation, wonder if other have the same problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I noticed the same when trying to fight F-5's, MiG-15's and F-86's. Other than the lighting effects making close range tracking a little easier, I couldn't tell a difference. I tried both normal and enlarged settings. Also, it isn't just against the ground, I also looked against the horizon and the sky. Maybe it isn't implemented in our version?