changelog UH-1H

Xtrasensory

I noticed some changes in the engine controls that changed with 1.5. For example: when the engine is running and you cut the fuelflow, the boost pumps now come on and it takes significantly longer for the engine to flame out.

Can someone of the devs or users post some more changes that they found or did which are not posted in the main topic?

Thanks

Edited by Xtrasensory

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

229th Air Cav, D Coy, Gunships

The Panel lights were fixed after all this time!!!!! Now you can control everything seperately!

Belsimtek, you sneaky b@$@%s. You fixed it! Wow, just totally awesome. Thanks guys :thumbup:

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

...I hope they dont forget this little sweet chopper.

Seriously, it's what I fly the most! I hope it will still get some love in the future as it would be greatly appreciated. Not saying that I'm complaining about anything with it at all, just that I would appreciate any additional work that needs to/could be done to it will be when time allows.:pilotfly:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

They fixed the TGT indication issue as well. Not sure if it actually causes damage yet.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Please keep our Huey tweaks coming.

Overwhelmed with gratitude.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Cool :) I must have improved then lol.

What would cause loss of tail rotor effectiveness? Thanks!

High power setting at low speed and a strong tail or side wind.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

After some years they fixed the lights..wow There is much more to fix..I hope they dont forget this little sweet chopper.

Anyone else having trouble with the white flood? I switched it on in the night flight mission and had a ton of glare come back at me. Instruments were unreadable as the dashboard was so bright. Green filtered flood is ok.

loss of tail rotor effectivness
At least some older Huey versions had this modelled AFAIR. But now that you mention it, it has indeed been a while since I've last seen this happen. Was it deliberately taken away, and if so, why?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

No, loss of tail rotor effectiveness is definitely still there. Made this mission where the winds are strong and the chopper quite heavily loaded, and on landings I have to give the bugger full left rudder and it isn't enough. So yeah, this is modelled still.

You dont have enough tailrotor thrust to counter the wind, but you still have control of the helicopter. LTE is a sudden movement which if not countered quickly will make you loose aircraftcontrol completely. Would also be awesome if you would notice the downwash of aircraft infront of you.

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

229th Air Cav, D Coy, Gunships

will make you loose aircraftcontrol completely

I remember having seen this as well, but it was a while ago in some of the early versions. Don't know how this is now.

there are a few changes in the engine parameters

Please report back. I'm extremely interested in those changes, whatever they may be, because the chopper at least FEELS different in v1.5 somehow. S!

• 3 weeks later...