B-52 Flyby

Guest IguanaKing

Nothing to defuse, dude, just pointing out a few little errors in claiming "nationalism", and laughing it off. :smilewink:

:) Never said it was fake, infact I think there are US pilots daft enough to try a stunt like that. After all it must get boring in those long hauls, and showing off is a boost to their egos.

EscCtrl understood.

Big planes can pull off some almost unimaginable stunts, just take a look at some of the flight testing in the jumbos.

:) Never said it was fake, infact I think there are US pilots daft enough to try a stunt like that. After all it must get boring in those long hauls, and showing off is a boost to their egos.

EscCtrl understood.

Big planes can pull off some almost unimaginable stunts, just take a look at some of the flight testing in the jumbos.

One of them was quite good at it, until one day he misjudged the rolling capabilities of the fuel-laden buff... Now his last seconds on this planet are all over the internet. Oh, he also took like 5/6 lives with him.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Guest IguanaKing

EscCtrl understood.

Heh...breaking tension is often as simple as doing Beavis & Butthead impressions over COMs. No stunts needed...but something like that definitely gets everybody excited, that's for sure. About as much of an eye-opener as sticking your hand into HV 400Hz AC. There's no mystery then why they call it Hertz. :D

Guest IguanaKing
One of them was quite good at it, until one day he misjudged the rolling capabilities of the fuel-laden buff... Now his last seconds on this planet are all over the internet. Oh, he also took like 5/6 lives with him.

Was that the same AC though? I think you're reaching, Force.

shiat .. I remember counting rivets at 40deg below zero on these things at fairchild back in late 70's...

..and those who don't know.. the wings actually looking like they are flapping when it takes off...

Thanks,

Brett