Crossfire with 1.5

I'm running a 295x2 and just tried it with 1.5 using 'Default', 'AFR Friendly' "Optimize 1x1" and a few predefined profiles such as RoF, AlanAwake, TESV (Skyrim), Evolve with no luck. GPU 2 still reads as 0% usage. GPU 1 is at 100% both in menu and in game. I've used both MSI Afterburner and NZXT CAM to check this.

Unless someone knows a trick to get it going it looks like I'm off on one of my 2 day long 'test all 400 Crossfire profiles' runs again. The only munitions I'll be loading up today is coffee by the looks of it :(

Edit: Oh, scratch the above. Read this threads instructions and looks like it is working if you like a ton of stutter http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148214&highlight=crossfire. The stutter is just like that in Elite Dangerous on my 295x2 making it largely unplayable. Time to get tweaking.

Edited by Juris

MSI Gaming 9 ACK, Intel 4790k 4.4ghz, AMD 295x2 GPU, 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz, DCS on Samsung 840pro SSD. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

• 2 months later...

6950's

i have 2 6950's and yes crossfire does improve almost doubble my FPS but is unuseable with the larger modeling as it seems to cause massive stutter. By defaul the game runs in window mode and crossfire is turned off if you press ALT+ENT it goes FULL SCREEN and enables crossfire.....as i said i see a jump from 60FPS to 100FPS GREAT then you look around and it's trashed with stutter if you have larger models turned up for visibility.

if i missed a fix for this please let me know.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2