Can't activate products.

Hi guys.

When I start DCS I get a message about the mig-21 and the L-39 which basically says it wants me to activate so i press yes and then this pops up.

"Unable to run the application activation, since the application or another instance of the activation process is already running. Close all instances of the application and run the activation again, or use the already running activation process.

If the error recurs, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

I've checked the task manager but I can't find anything that should cause this. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Same here - problem with the 21 module.

"Unable to run the application activation, since the application or another instance of the activation process is already running. Close all instances of the application and run the activation again, or use the already running activation process.

If the error recurs, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

Mig 21 problem for me as well. exactly as described above.

Rest of installation went flawlessly and all other modules work fine in game as well.

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------