Can't convert to avi

Hewon

Hi , i've 1.12 FC

I can't convert my tracks into avi anymore , when i try to do so , the game doesn't respond and i have to shut it down with ctrl alt suppr.

I can't understand why since i have already converted tracks before , and i haven't changed anything since :joystick:

I'm going crazy does anyone have an idea what it might be ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is because of some new codec you have installed (you installed some new video or audio codec or some aplication you installed did it)

A posible soluction is to unistall that codec and see if nothing has not broken and things go to normal.

The same happened to me, there was no other solution than installing the hole OS again. Reinstalling FC don´t fix this issue, once things are broken, are broken...

Don´t waste your time asking to the oficial support, they just don´t know what causes this problem and will respond exactly what Im posting here.

if u have activated(installed cineform HD) codec in Vegas it will happen ..

just delete the codec file which cauzes the prob from the system32 folder.. thats it..

lomac freezes if it detected codecs which it cant handle with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if u have activated(installed cineform HD) codec in Vegas it will happen ..

just delete the codec file which cauzes the prob from the system32 folder.. thats it..

lomac freezes if it detected codecs which it cant handle with.

SHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... you gave a clue... I had installed Vegas just before my problem arised... nad never suspected could be the problem. Too late form me, already reinstalling OS.

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry:

What is the codec we should delete?