AI group landing behaviour

Hi !

_I set a group of 4 Su-27 to look how they are able to land in patrol.

_They split in two pairs.

_First pair go to land without specific problem (AI behaviour still need more smoothness while going to rejoin before the line up on final approach, but it's an other debate).

_Second pair go to an holding pattern and after a while go to final approach.

_The problem is that they abort approach because first pair is still on the runway and need a second approach to finally land.

However it's good to see that AI are able to land in formation again ! Just a bit more tweaking to look very good.

Thanks !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Thanks. Its a little odd as you placed the AI group in a sweetspot where the 2nd element arrive at the point where they decide to land only to realize they should abort due to the runway being occupied. I moved the group around a little bit in assorted directions and was unable to get the same behavior to occur again. Will keep investigating.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum