Stutter while using Crossfire

DayGlow

After figuring out how to enable fullscreen so I can use my Crossfire setup I've found there is a major stutter happening.

Every few seconds it dips to single digit FPS and back up while in the quick missions.

I tried the landing training mission (was looking forward to a high FPS landing for once) and found that the stutter is non-stop. Alt+Enter out of fullscreen to turn off Crossfire and the stutter goes away. Not sure if this stutter is connected to messages/comms on screen, but it is much worse in the training mission than during the quick mission.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

After figuring out how to enable fullscreen so I can use my Crossfire setup I've found there is a major stutter happening.

Every few seconds it dips to single digit FPS and back up while in the quick missions.

I tried the landing training mission (was looking forward to a high FPS landing for once) and found that the stutter is non-stop. Alt+Enter out of fullscreen to turn off Crossfire and the stutter goes away. Not sure if this stutter is connected to messages/comms on screen, but it is much worse in the training mission than during the quick mission.

exact same issue i got a 295x2 and runs at 60fps anyway but when i enable crossfire i will get up to 150 fps and then it will drop to <20 fps then stutter a bunch go back to 150 fps then back down very annoying since if crossfire worked perfect i could run it on complete full at 4K

I had the same problem with mine in SLI. Running currently with just one card and everything maxed out and getting 30-60 FPS.

Edited by Azazel

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same issue here as well

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.