Multiple errors when attempting to launch the client and updater

SkillyJ

I get multiple errors when attempting to launch the game, depending on which .exe I'm trying.

For Run.exe and Launcher.exe I get the following error:

"Launcher.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point ?getRemainingData@ByteReader@Mail@@QEAA?AV?$Ptr@VChunk@Mail@@@Mem@@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library edCore.dll"

After I get that error, I first attempted to run the Repairer, but when I launch "Repair DCS World OpenBeta" I get the following error:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

I have already verified that I run a 64bit version of Windows 7, and I have gone to updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com and copied over the 64bit updater with no success. I have attempted this process with the program both whitelisted on my antivirus and firewall, as well as with my antivirus and firewall fully disabled. I am running the latest Nvidia drivers and have Windows 7 up to date with all current updates.

logs.zip