Can anyone find the Kuz meatball files?

It's starting to annoy me now, as I'm sure it must be a couple of other people . . . . . there are mods out there to increase brightness and viewing distance of the other lights ingame, so why not the meatball? At the moment you just can't see it . . . .

Have browsed through but can't find anything so far - can anyone throw any light on where the relevant bits are hiding?

The file is BANO-LUNA.TGA in WorldTexturesTGA.cdds. But, brightening the texture doesn't help at all. The problem is the small size of the meatball object. It's just too small to be seen from a distance. The only way to solve this is rendering the lights in the same way for the runway lights, and only ED can do it.

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

The file is BANO-LUNA.TGA in WorldTexturesTGA.cdds. But, brightening the texture doesn't help at all. The problem is the small size of the meatball object. It's just too small to be seen from a distance. The only way to solve this is rendering the lights in the same way for the runway lights, and only ED can do it.

Thanks dude . . . .

Wonder if we could make a formal request for a small addition, then?

Never sure what it would entail as a code edit - problem is in asking for a small thing you open the door to ask for much more . . . .