Bomb pipper V 1.5

speckfire

I think what is listed as "loft" is in fact "Bomb Range". That is the horizontal distance covered by the bomb from Release to impact. So in a perfect 90 degree dive Bomb range would be zero. So for a given Release Altitude and speed Bomb range (Loft) decreases as dive angle increases.

Its important to understand that these sort of ballistic tables are very usually specific to the type of weapon, the rack its carried on and the aircraft type. The Sighting angle takes into account AOA, and even rack ejection velocities etc. For this reason L39 ballistic tables even for the same bomb will not exactly transfer across to a MIG21 delivery with different AOA rack ejection velocities etc. They do however provide general guidance.

Why not just put the sight in MAN+CC mode?

Then you won't have CCIP.

It would be nice to get some Mig 21 bombing charts so we can accurate bomb in manual mode.

Also, what about rockets? Does this mean that rockets should also be fired in manual mode?

Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit | i7-4790K@4GHz | 8GB RAM | GTX970 347.52

Why not just put the sight in MAN+CC mode?

Then you won't have CCIP.

It would be nice to get some Mig 21 bombing charts so we can accurate bomb in manual mode.

Also, what about rockets? Does this mean that rockets should also be fired in manual mode?

The RL sight has a computed sight angle adjuster for rockets and gun when used in conjunction with radar ranging and flown at certain profiles and the sight set at MSL/AUTO.

The game sight seems to be an unrealistic up rated version of this (v 1.2).

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..