Cockpit windows reflection map bug ?

Yes. Totally agree. I makes the Hip look really artificial and toy-like at the moment.

Aside from that, it's fantastic.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Yes, same here.

Also I think the windscreens are way too dirty now.

I tend to agree with that, too. It does give a good sense that there's glass between you and the world (which was very much missing when the Mi-8 was first released), but it does seem a bit overdone at the moment.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

in that screenshot, body textures also look like plastic

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The reflectivness of the glass is defenitly much stronger. But I do not have the same issue. It looks more like a half tinted glass to me. I'm not sure I like it, but it doesn't look like that with my installation. (It is a fresh 1.5 open-beta install, no mods Mi-8 mods installed)

Also, the windows from the inside look much more dirtier. It looks like it has been dragged through a puddle or something. I think it should be a bit cleaner.

It might be a small issue with the new rendering engine, I don't think they changed a lot to the opacity of the windows on the Mi-8.

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

The glass effect in 1.5 is a bit over the top but looks on a good path. It just needs a bit of tweaking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Tob.s, what GFX card are You using? I'm asking this, because on my GTX780, the reflection is weaker, while the colour of the windows is much darker (as explained by Platypus above). I wonder if it's some kind of shader operation difference between NVidia and ATI/AMD.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.