DCS 1.5 force feedback issue

Derk

Hey there,

I am not sure if this is a Belsimtek or ED issue, so i will post here as well as in the 1.5 bug section:

In the UH-1H when starting a new flight the game resets the invert x axis FF setting to unchecked although the setting in the control menu remains checked.

This also happens when in the simulation you switch from the pilot position (1) to the co-pilot position (2) and also when switching from co-pilot (2) to the pilot position (1).

it can be solved by:

- enter control menu

- uncheck invert x axis in FF tuning

- exit control menu

- enter control menu

- recheck invert x axis in FF tuning

- exit control menu.

Now the FF axis are set-up correctly again but only until you switch to another position in the aircraft or start a new flight. The FF tuning will still be listed as inverted on the axis in the controls menu, but the behaviour changes regardless.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just put away my MSFFB2 because I was getting very frustrated with this. It's really hard to enjoy flying the huey when your cyclic violently inverts itself unless you faff about with the settings menu.

Please hotfix this!

• 3 months later...

Stumbled on this today while taking the Huey for a ride... Thanks for the temporary fix! I hope the devs will address the problem soon.

Please note that in order for the above mentionned hotfix to work, you need to have your FF tuning dialog box in the sim match the settings in the .lua file. So for a Microsoft FFB2 for example it needs to be

-Swap axis "checked"

-Invert X axis "unchecked"

-Invert Y axis "unchecked"

Edited by Nooch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]