ED think BIG!

kobac

Please ED to think about making first module for large planes, such as air tanker Boeing KC-135, Boeing E-3 Sentry, E-2 Hawkeye, A-50, IL-78 ... I think it would attract a large number of virtual pilots who now fly civilian aircraft in other simulations, and for us would be more interesting to fly with our friends than with AI.

There is also a well-made Su-24M model, it would be a pity not to make him to be flyable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

I'd pre-order an E-2/C-2 bundle in a heartbeat! :D

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

KC-135R then C-130H, or KC-130J ... two of most iconic tanker/transport aircraft of 20th Century.

And here's another pitch for a Container Delivery System (CDS) or Heavy Equipment (HE) airdrop payload for the C-130 and C-17. Think of the enhancement to Combined Arms that would bring by resupplying ammo or even vehicles!

Think big or go home as they say. :D

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The E-2 Hawkeye is the obvious choice on this one. It would get the ATC operators and civilian pilots from the MS Flight Sims over in hurry. Also having a live ATC operator vector me would be awesome!

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C-130 with loading/unloading/para interface...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.