LOCFG - Lockon GUI Configurator

Ezor

Thanks for your reply!

It's a path problem.

How can I set the path to Lock On?

I have two Lock on installations on my PC!

Regards

LOCFG read your registry to know the Lock On installation path. So you must edit your registry to make LOCFG working properly. Check the content of LOCFG.ini file, there is a parameter that set the key to read in the registry to find the Lock On path!

PS: I'm at work right now, once at home i would be able to give your more information on this

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOCFG read your registry to know the Lock On installation path. So you must edit your registry to make LOCFG working properly. Check the content of LOCFG.ini file, there is a parameter that set the key to read in the registry to find the Lock On path!

PS: I'm at work right now, once at home i would be able to give your more information on this

OK, i have reinstalling Lock On and now works LOCFG fine!

I can unfortunately LOCFG used only for one Installation of Lock On.

thanx for your support!

Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Ezor, really good work!:thumbup:

A small wish: Could you add Screen Aspect 5:4;) I think it will be popular among LCD 17'' and 19'' users.;)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

4:3 = 1.33333

16:9 = 1.77777

16:10 = 1.6

5:4 = 1.25

Maybe you should implement a set of quick-aspect buttons. If you do, I suggest you take the user-defined width (i.e. 1024), and have the user press either the 4:3, 5:4, 16:9 or 16:10 button. Once they do that, the height of the resolution would calculate itself automatically. That way you wouldn't have someone input a weird resolution like 1024x512. The ratios I listed above are the most common on monitors.

4:3 is the standard for TV and CRT monitors, 5:4 is for LCD monitors, 16:9 is the widescreen standard, and 16:10 is computer widescreen. This way you'd cover most screen sizes used.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

4:3 = 1.33333

16:9 = 1.77777

16:10 = 1.6

5:4 = 1.25

Maybe you should implement a set of quick-aspect buttons. If you do, I suggest you take the user-defined width (i.e. 1024), and have the user press either the 4:3, 5:4, 16:9 or 16:10 button. Once they do that, the height of the resolution would calculate itself automatically. That way you wouldn't have someone input a weird resolution like 1024x512. The ratios I listed above are the most common on monitors.

4:3 is the standard for TV and CRT monitors, 5:4 is for LCD monitors, 16:9 is the widescreen standard, and 16:10 is computer widescreen. This way you'd cover most screen sizes used.

That's a pretty good idea, i will work on this !

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

Excellent Utility !

Thank you very much and keep up the good work. May I suggest an auto update feature?

S~!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can any russian guy send me the RU.ini file with a new key "MenuLastFile" in the "[Menu]" section ?

Russian translation of this:

MenuLastFile=Last config files

(i need the full file please)

A new version is coming soon !

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

S~! Ezor

Is there a new version coming out? Make an auto update feature on open of LOCFG. I don't want to miss anything new :D

Hello,

Can any russian guy send me the RU.ini file with a new key "MenuLastFile" in the "[Menu]" section ?

Russian translation of this:

MenuLastFile=Last config files

(i need the full file please)

A new version is coming soon !

OK, here it is:

RU2.txt