LOCFG - Lockon GUI Configurator

Ezor

Kool new features Ezor! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

S~! Ezor

About the only thing I can think of that may improve the utility is perhaps some kind of readme or if possible mouse over popups for the advanced settings in the Optimizations tab - Textures, Clipping/Lod Objects density that will describe in a little more depth what each setting does.

Again an outstanding contribution :thumbup:

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

S~! Ezor

Bug Report:

Aspect ratio function not working correctly. After making ingame change in the options, it goes to 1.3333 aspect as stated, however resetting through LOCFG will not work.

Must manually edit graphics config file.

Tested this very thoroughly, perhaps others could try as well. Other than that its very close to perfect.

S~! Ezor

Bug Report:

Aspect ratio function not working correctly. After making ingame change in the options, it goes to 1.3333 aspect as stated, however resetting through LOCFG will not work.

Must manually edit graphics config file.

yes lockon put 1.333 to aspect ratio option each time you edit your configuration ingame. I will try to force LOCFG to override 1.333 value if prior value was 16/10, 16/9 or 5/4.

Tested this very thoroughly, perhaps others could try as well. Other than that its very close to perfect.

Thanks !!

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

S~!

Confirmed, aspect bug fixed! Thank you.

Possible new bug with Track Ir ini wipe. Seems that after ingame changes that ini wipe is not always working. Have had to go in and manually delete a few times.

Recommend that you wipe both files, Track Ir file in Config and Track Ir ini in Input file.

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

would love to see this tool add the feature to remove the trackir file from the config and the input folder. Would be a lot easier to get our trackir working every time we go into the options.

also would like to see the option to turn on black out/red out in locfg.

would love to see this tool add the feature to remove the trackir file from the config and the input folder. Would be a lot easier to get our trackir working every time we go into the options.

also would like to see the option to turn on black out/red out in locfg.

In the last version, LOCFG remove the trackir file from the input folder (it's not needed to remove it from config folder) each time you launch Lockon from LOCFG ! (this is an option of LOCFG)

And for the black/red out, i don't know where (what file ?)this option is saved!

• 5 months later...

I like this LOCFG Tool very much, they only thing I miss there is the option to quickly choose between SFM and AFM Joystick Curve Settings.

I would love to set up two different axis curve settings and choose between one of them when starting FC via LOCFG.

Any chance of getting this feature implemented?!

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

• 3 months later...

Thanks TekaTeka, that's right LOCFG 3.0 beta is available :thumbup:

You can download it here :

http://www.3rd-wing.net/LOCFG/LOCFGSetup_beta3.exe

LOCFG 2.0 stay always available here :

http://www.3rd-wing.net/LOCFG/LOCFGSetup.exe

Here is the list of new feature in LOCFG 3.0:

- user interface improvement

- add themes selection

- user can now edit civil trafic, scene and realism settings

- remove apply and cancel buttons on each tab, you can now save your global setting with only one button

- add functionality to save and load all your LOCFG configuration in only once

- screen resolutions are now the same that you can see in your windows display settings

Due to this big update, croation, spanish and russian translation are only partial. English translation must be good.

Some screenshots :

LOCFG_graphics.jpgLOCFG_realism.jpg

LOCFG_recent_config.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice looking program you made now :) . Useful as always.

Could it be posible to add the:

FogParam1 = xx;

FogParam2 = xx;

ObjectFogMultiplier = xx;

section from Graphics cfg in it? maybe without the slider bar... just the up down arrows and all three settings in a single row?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Could it be possible to add the cockpit view angle limits setups?

This section in \Config\View\server.lua

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iSu_27] = {140.0, -75.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iSu_33] = {140.0, -75.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iSu_25] = {95.0, -65.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iSu_39] = {110.0, -80.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iMiG_29] = {140.0, -75.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iMiG_29K] = {140.0, -65.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iA_10] = {140.0, -65.0, 90.0}

CameraAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iF_15] = {140.0, -80.0, 90.0}

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Are you trying to put 0 (zero) as default on many settings? It looks non valid to me too :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]