• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just trying to make it run.

Well, I see in your screenshot that you have at least the default FOV set to 0

Here is how it look at my side:

mineus1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yes great software and very clean and well done..

No the parameter load that way but it's not set to 0 weird.. anyway did it manually to all crafts now all good. Just remembered where were the parameters... i think the problem it's not in the view.lua or snapviews file.

Thx

Great update Ezor! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello, I searched all 11 pages but found no reference about using large font 120DPI settings for the display in Windows XP. I see someone on the first page probably had the same issue but it looks like it wasn't resolved. Using 120 DPI (I use it because I use a 24" WS) LOCFG does not display properly. Options etc are out side of the window that is displayed and you can not scroll to see them. Setting my Font DPI to default of 96 fixes this but it is a pain to change the DPI setting as it requires your XP disk and a reboot. Can it be fixed? Thanks for the program it's worth re-booting a couple of time but it's a pain to do.

Proud member of the 169th Panther Squadron

http://www.169thpanthers.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Pilots,

i am new here and saw that great lil programm and i spent 4 hours last night on translating that into german. I hope someone finds it usefull. I ve sent the ini file directly to Ezor so he can implant it. Thanks for that great tool

greets to all and watch your six!!! :pilotfly:

-=Demon=-

EDIT: There are still some things which cannot be translated. And to be honest, sometimes the German translation sounds pretty weird :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

German translation

Its me again. I just got a mailfailure back from EZORS email account.

@Ezor: could you please give me a private notice with your current email addy, so i know your email address to send you the DE.ini file? thanks in advance.

greetz

-=Demon=-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

HI all,

hasn't anyone Ezors email address? It seems that noone is reading this post anymore. Would be cool to get in touch with him to send him the german translation since the email addy left behind here in the forum gives me an error. Thanks in advance

-=Demon=-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

• 2 weeks later...

So it wasnt a illusion :D.

It happened to me twice (once I had to search for a backup copy :) ) while using the "profile" editor for creating a profile for objects visibility, once all was done I clicked apply went to the game and boom! ...while loading I got an error if I remember correctely and after loading the mission all was messed up... in panic (bad for me) I restored a backup graphics.cfg and everything went normal.

The first time I think I got the error while restarting the LoCFG without entering the game... and I saw in the program that something was wrong and fight a little to delete the "custom profile" IIRC.

It happened more than a moth ago I think so my memory is now a bit blured but it happend. I thought I made something wrong as I couldn't reproduce the bug at will.

Ezor I think I found a bug in your LoCFG. On a fresh install of LockOn 1.12b, I used the newest update and tried to update the graphics to my everyday standards. It pretty much erased all the values in the graphics.cfg. I can troubleshoot this some more if need be and tell you exactly what the problem is related to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]