DCS 1.5 menu

Abburo

Would be very nice in future that general menus be a bit scalable, having here in mind high resolutions like 4K.

There is a plenty of workspace on 4K (and other lower as well) resolution but I still need to horizontal scroll the configuration commands menu to assign the functions to all my USB devices.

Multiplayer menu - this is far way better then was before however but it still needs some basic functionalities:

- header should allow sorting - by ping, uptime, number of current users

- filtering is needed - by map, by avaialbilty (passworded or not), by any word in server name

- possibility to use arrows keys to navigate on server list.

Current footer server description is something very well done, if you will add few more extra features as those described above it will be a very friendly menu.

Very nice feature of search in Control Configuration menu. maybe can be used to multiplayer menu too.

One more think for future is to organize modules by types somehow: jet, propellers, heli, map, missions, whatever. This have to be applied to your store too.

Edited by Abburo

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

+1

I too was a little surprised that 1.5 offers nothing in the way of scaling for 4k resolution.

Aside from allowing menus to scale up and use the extra screen real estate, the in game comm menus could also really to with a scalable font to make it larger and readable.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat