Upcoming Video and Q&A by Wags - Oct 25th 2015 - M-2000C by RAZBAM questions only!

NineLine

Can M2000 have A-10C do a buddy lase for them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

Q: Will the Mirage come with earlier missile types such as the Magic I, R.530, or Super 530F?

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Will the mirage be able to be equipped with a runway tailhook and/or parachute?

Will we be able to override the Fly-By-Wire system by bypassing the flight computer (as is the case with the Flanker)?

Edited by Arden

Q1: Can we save more than one route in the INS, like in the A-10C?

Q2: Will there be an interogate function to identify a radar contact, like in the MiG-21bis?

Q3: Are there clutters in the RDI simulated (ground clutter, clouds)?

Q4: Are there any features modelled, like icing/ hypoxia?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are there thigs modeled such as;

* engine overspeed inflight ('the need for speed')

* Is it possible to preset programmed navation routes, targets such as the A-10C and Ka-50 using its computer?

* possibilities for cockpit builders, i.e exporting of data, buttons to click etc to use with DCS-BIOS?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

- How is setting up GBU-12's laser code resolved in M2000C ?

- Regarding the CCRP bomb release mode, does it look similar to A-10C ? Is the waypoint visible on HUD ? Does M2000C have anything similar to mark points ? How the navigation / ground points designation (if available) sorted out ?

Q1: Is it possible to programm the chaff/ flare dispenser (maybe with multiple programs), like in the A-10C?

Q2: Will we have multiple RWR/ ECM modes for different threats, like in the A-10C?

Q3: Is it possible to save some settings after a cold start (INS alignment for instance) to perform a hot start (example: QRA scramble)?

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

what weapons will be included for A/G and will INU overfly to update INU and reduce drift be implemented?

Thanks

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

i earlier asked about if it was possible to show video of A-10C + M2000C buddy laze, and over wing vapor effects, i like to add another question,

Q: have you tried oculus rift (at its current state) with M2000C, and if yes, is the radar readable through the rift?

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

I try again ;) :

Any chance to see a difference on afterburner colour between day and night like a real life ?

( yellow/orange at day and white/blue at night)

Sure it's about the M-2000 but my question is available for all fighter with afterburner ;)

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question:

I would like to know will the pilot have night optics like the A-10C?

Also what kind of Visor\goggle look may we expect? Is it modifiable like the A10C mod. Where you can take the visor look and change it to a single lens look.

A10C: original night vision look (Visor)

maxresdefault.jpg

A10C: Mod (Lens) With improved visual look.

attachment.php?attachmentid=76414&d=1359067520

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it doesn't work how it should, give it a good HARD smack. 100% fixed every time.