Game freeze close to mission complete

Gladman

I had been flying the easy instant action missions. I was RTB and until that point had 0 fps problems. Average 45fps on a triple monitor setup with a GTX780. I have two in sli but we all know thats not working at this time.

About 30 miles from kutasi I started to zoom in to locate the strip when the screen froze and the "thinking circle" came up. It stayed that way for 10 seconds or so and then carried on. Same thing happened every time I tried to zoom in but it had not happened when I was attacking targets just 10 minutes before.

GPU was running at 100% although I see four dips to 0 usage at what I think was the times it froze on me, CPU usage was low, second GPU was at 0%.

I was able to land on the runway and complete the mission.

Edited by Gladman

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

That sounds like another program running in the back ground to me.

I had Logitech checking for updates while running the Sim. a few times till I remembered to turn it off.

Also take a look at the Full Screen Fixes mentioned here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147790&page=5

Edited by AtaliaA1

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.