Aerobatic Teams for LowLandTigerMeet

Hi,

This years' LowLandTigerMeet will take place in Ahaus, Germany. The LowLandTigerMeet (LLTM) is a big Flightsim LAN Party, where Lock ON-, Forgotten Battles-, and Falcon 4 Pilots participate.

Last year about 100 pilots participated and this year we expect even more pilots especially in the lock on section.

You can get more information about the event on http://www.lowlandtigermeet.com/

It would be really great to meet some of the pilots of lockon.ru forums / Lock ON Community on the LLTM. Our wing will probably send about 4 or 6 pilots :)

My main concern why i write this posting is, that the LLTM Organisation-Crew would like to see some Aerobatic Teams performing their skills on the LLTM. However you would not have to travel to germany in order to show your display (we think it would be quite expensive for the teams to bring all the pilots and equipment to germany - but if you can afford it you're very much invited to do so :)). The aerobatic teams would fly on their regular training server and one of the crewmember would connect as cameraman to the server. He will then stream your performances on several big screens via beamers. Recapitulating there would be only the displayteam and our cameraman on the server but a crowd of more than hundred pilots will watch you :)

We would be really happy if some of the aerobatic teams would participate. Just reply in this thread and tell me how long your display will take and how many pilots you have. If you have any questions feel free to contact me :D

We will release timetables, etc. in a few weeks. You would probably have to fly somewhen in the afternoon and evening (GMT + 1, German Time) on saturday, 16th september. :)

lltmposter2006_ervani3_550.jpg

Concering the VFAT 06:

The LowLandTigerMeet has nothing to do with the Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams. Bublik and I have contacted some aerobatic teams in the past few weeks in order to see what's the best date to run the VFAT. It probably looks like we will choose november as VFAT month :)

We will post an announcement and a subscription thread in the next few weeks where all aerobatic teams can sign in for the VFAT. :)

But please use this thread only for issues concering the Aerobatic-Team part of the LowLandTigerMeet ;)

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

sounds cool,

I have one question though, is it possible that us not in Germany and not in the display itself watch the streamed content?

I'd love to do so if possible. At worse, someone record it and share the track?

sig-YF19a.jpg